Wealth Redistribution

Just to make sure I'm following correctly, it was the guy driving the cement truck who made the Salt Lake City Olympics a success?

No, because somebody else made it happen.

Ironically, extending Obama's point in this context, that somebody else would be...Mitt. :lol:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make sure I'm following correctly, it was the guy driving the cement truck who made the Salt Lake City Olympics a success?

Ever notice how these dipshits always tout infrastructure, as thought there is anything particularly liberal or Democratic about infrastructure? It's kind of like me bitching about my wife running up the cc on shopping sprees only to have her mock me for suggesting she stop putting gas in her car as though it was that, rather than Macy's, I took issue with.

Ever notice how these dipshits always tout infrastructure, as thought there is anything particularly liberal or Democratic about infrastructure? It's kind of like me bitching about my wife running up the cc on shopping sprees only to have her mock me for suggesting she stop putting gas in her car as though it was that, rather than Macy's, I took issue with.

Union construction jobs.

Hahahaha! That actually used to be a real problem in my house until I put the wife on an allowance.

• 3 weeks later...

New video surfaces.

Obama at Loyola University in 1998: "I actually believe in redistribution."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/325942/obama-1998-i-actually-believe-redistribution-katrina-trinko#

The theme isn't that different from what he's constantly saying on the stump, talking about giving everyone fair shots and how the rich should pay more in taxes. But he is careful now not to say the word "redistribution."

So, you think it is funny to mess with the speed of the whole site and screw up people with hand held devices? Who voted on what and when?

What kind of crappy windows mobile or blackberry you pimping? Step up and get a real carrier & device. Cricket is for the 47%ers! I thought all you NeoCons had tons of money.

So when Mitt was in charge of Olympics, it ran itself. He never hired a staff to feed, house, clean, secure village?

Hey boy, you do realize it was the Salt Lake City Utah Olympics. Salt Lake is just the global HQ of the Mormon religion. Romney's being Mormon had NOTHING to do with him being "chosen" to save the Olympics.....right ; )

He is saying the exact same thing except he omits the boogeyman word of "redistribution" who simpletons freak out over.

A lot of economists believe in some form of redistribution. It's not rare...

When 87% of federal income taxes are being paid by 25% of the population, extensive redistribution is already happening.