Bills vs Viking GDT

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Love Graham thus far, can we get him some first team reps already?
  • Sanders is as good as gone at this point. Don't care if he was a pick from this year. 6th round shouldn't secure you a roster spot.
  • I've hated many Bills in the past for sucking. But Tashard Choice is one of the few I hate both on and off the field.
  • Easley is a goner. Gives us nothing, see ya later, sorry about your injuries but there aren't excuses now.
  • No way Roosevelt makes the team either. Sorry guys, love the UB roots but he's not cut out for the NFL.
  • Tonight's LVPs starters (while understanding that it is the preseason): A. Williams, Sheppard, Glenn, Moats, Anderson (slightly), Hagan
  • Tonight's MVPs starters (again, I get it's the preseason): Jones, Graham, Merriman, Dareus, Gilmore.

• Love Graham thus far, can we get him some first team reps already?
  • Sanders is as good as gone at this point. Don't care if he was a pick from this year. 6th round shouldn't secure you a roster spot.
  • I've hated many Bills in the past for sucking. But Tashard Choice is one of the few I hate both on and off the field.
  • Easley is a goner. Gives us nothing, see ya later, sorry about your injuries but there aren't excuses now.
  • No way Roosevelt makes the team either. Sorry guys, love the UB roots but he's not cut out for the NFL.
  • Tonight's LVPs starters (while understanding that it is the preseason): A. Williams, Sheppard, Glenn, Moats, Anderson (slightly), Hagan
  • Tonight's MVPs starters (again, I get it's the preseason): Jones, Graham, Merriman, Dareus, Gilmore.

I thought the second team linebackers played well, but the second team line played poorly.

I thought Fitz looked very, very solid.

I thought our starting linbackers looked lost.

I thought Aaron Williams got a raw deal tonight. I don't think he played poorly, I thought his matchups played well. That said, he's far from elite.

I think we have no answers at backup QB.

I think our WR situation is resolving itself nicely, and Easley isn't part of that situation.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

When is the last time the Bills were good in preseason? When did it start to matter if they were? They never play well in preseason. It's nothing more than to evaluate players. Christ, Baltimore gave up 260 yards in the first half at home tonight. Green Bay got whacked by Cleveland the other day. The year the Lions went 0-16 they were 4-0 in preseason. The Bills were 0-4 in the 1990 preseason. The outcome of the game in preseason is USELESS!!!!!

A crusade of wanting the bills to be good......which IMO means Fitz can't participate. Have you ever seen the mythical creature known as the talented qb? They have been spotted in other places like green bay, new England, new Orleans, Carolina, Pittsburg.

QB1 is the most important position hands down.....I've supported mediocre to downright crappy qb's for 12 years. U keep billieving in these guys. My eyes work. Look around its no crusade it's just the cold hard truth sir

Easy Francis....errrr Ryan.

When is the last time the Bills were good in preseason? When did it start to matter if they were? They never play well in preseason. It's nothing more than to evaluate players. Christ, Baltimore gave up 260 yards in the first half at home tonight. Green Bay got whacked by Cleveland the other day. The year the Lions went 0-16 they were 4-0 in preseason. The Bills were 0-4 in the 1990 preseason. The outcome of the game in preseason is USELESS!!!!!

A lot of folks bring up the 90s Bills preseason record, but those were different. Kelly and the boys would come out and march down the field and make the score 7-0 and sit down while Marv would play the future plumbers and firemen he had that year to see who was any good while ultimately losing 28-17. That's not what these games look like.

They just highlighted him and it looks like he did some good things as well

I did see that montage of Glenn plays and he did look okay. I was just thinking how our running plays got blown up and Glenn was running in after like WTF.

I know this is stereotypical paranoid buffalo fan... but I could see the pats* picking up Roosevelt if we ever cut him and killing us. He seems like the type of underneath receiver Brady would love.

That is my worry too. You just know he will wind up in NE.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot