Bills vs Viking GDT

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am watching the Minnsota feed. These guys suck. They never name the Bills, they never show the Bills sideline, and they never recognize a good play by the Bills. Not that there have been many, but the Graham catch...not a peep about him.

A vikings fan watching.the bills feed would probably have similar complaints

I am watching the Minnsota feed. These guys suck. They never name the Bills, they never show the Bills sideline, and they never recognize a good play by the Bills. Not that there have been many, but the Graham catch...not a peep about him.

I'm (unfortunately) watching the Minnesota feed too. I love how they are bragging on their kicker - how he can kick the ball so deep every kickoff. No mention of Potter though.

You guys are something.

___________^smoking

Smokin the "let's not question a 17-31 career record INT machine bearded starter" greens. This stuff is strong

Am I taking crazy pills ? Or did everyone just annoint him King because he beat he pats and raiders? Has been pure doooooodooo since

Edited by Ryan L Billz

The Minnesota ball-washing is pretty amazing, isn't it?

Naaman just looks so solid. Granted it's the 3rd string, but I'd really like to see what he could do with the better players. It's hard to see someone who works so hard and just catches what's thrown at him, cut out.

Smokin the "let's not question a 17-31 career record INT machine bearded starter" greens. This stuff is strong

What does the phrase "team game" mean to you when you're under its influence? Oh, never mind....

Naaman just looks so solid. Granted it's the 3rd string, but I'd really like to see what he could do with the better players. It's hard to see someone who works so hard and just catches what's thrown at him, cut out.

I know this is stereotypical paranoid buffalo fan... but I could see the pats* picking up Roosevelt if we ever cut him and killing us. He seems like the type of underneath receiver Brady would love.

What does the phrase "team game" mean to you when you're under its influence? Oh, never mind....

Did the team throw INT after INT ? I missed that game. It is what it is the QB position is terrible IMO. fitz misreads coverage and gambles w his baby arm too much. I'm over it Lived thru the trenative years Guess one day bills will stumble on to a good qb

I'm watching on my phone so I'm not getting the best look at the action. But Cordy Glenn looks awful. Frankly so did Fitz.

Plus I hope the NFL is watching these refs closely. If they start the season with scab refs they will cost teams games.

PTR

I thought Fitz looked crisp and accurate tonight. If he played like tonight's game all year we'd roll 10-6.

Did the team throw INT after INT ? I missed that game. It is what it is the QB position is terrible IMO. fitz misreads coverage and gambles w his baby arm too much. I'm over it Lived thru the trenative years Guess one day bills will stumble on to a good qb

Why don't you just put up an avatar wearing a white tabard with a red cross on it? You know, the well-known apparel of a guy on a crusade....

Why don't you just put up an avatar wearing a white tabard with a red cross on it? You know, the well-known apparel of a guy on a crusade....

A crusade of wanting the bills to be good......which IMO means Fitz can't participate. Have you ever seen the mythical creature known as the talented qb? They have been spotted in other places like green bay, new England, new Orleans, Carolina, Pittsburg.

QB1 is the most important position hands down.....I've supported mediocre to downright crappy qb's for 12 years. U keep billieving in these guys. My eyes work. Look around its no crusade it's just the cold hard truth sir

I thought Fitz looked crisp and accurate tonight. If he played like tonight's game all year we'd roll 10-6.

I didn't see the first part of the game, 8/11 = 73%, 1 TD 0 INTs, we can go with that. Would have like to see more yards though.

The running game doesn't seem to have materialized as desired. 27 yds on 5 attempts not bad for FredEx but 2 attempts for -3 yds not good at all for CJ

I'm most worried about our D which was looking downright porous.

That won't happen. If they did that it would immediately start a qb controversy.

I don't mean start Vince over Ryan, just give him a couple series before the 1st team sits. How would he do if Fitz got hurt. It would only be a controversy if he outplayed Fitz. And if he did, then that's on Fitz.