Thought Experiment...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy question but ill play: Bruce Smith. If your guys on the oline arent big enough to buy some time it doesn't matter how agile and quick the other guys are. And Bruce was plenty quick and agile for his size. Same holds true for defense: if your front 3/4 cant hold their own and penetrate you'll get ripped when the offense gets into the 2nd and 3rd level.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

That's an easy one: Craphonso Thorpe.

Tell me who wouldn't want to look down their roster and see this:

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Craphonso

Marcus Easley - most beloved Bill of all time with "unlimited potential" and the "biggest upside"

If Easley makes the question/competion unfair due to his dominance, (and we are unable to pick ourselves) I will rock with Curt Henning...aka Mr. Perfect. Guy could throw and complete 75 yard passes to himself. (also endorsed by Steve Jordan)

Marcus Easley - most beloved Bill of all time with "unlimited potential" and the "biggest upside"

If Easley makes the question/competion unfair due to his dominance, (and we are unable to pick ourselves) I will rock with Curt Henning...aka Mr. Perfect. Guy could throw and complete 75 yard passes to himself. (also endorsed by Steve Jordan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iK7vRYeY3U

when i was a kid i actual thought he threw and caught that....

Tim Tebow.... physically he can play every position .... (Someone go ahead and say it) accept for_______

Gotta play defense too. How about Antonio Gates? Assuming you operate your team w/o much of a passing attack, only CB and DT would be liabilities.

I was thinking defense too. You don't have to be big to play defense, just fast enough and strong enough to run/take the other guy down.

If we're talking about a league of athletic clones, where the guys on offense have the same athletic skills as the guys on defense, same attributes, same everything, then it sounds a lot like rugby to me. But, rather than a field full of big lumbering guys, I want to see what a bunch of stocky, quick guys can do. More exciting, I'd venture.

gronk. easy choice. he can catch and block. he's able to run up and down the field well. he's large enough to not be man-handled by an o-line.

Gronks an interesting call. Not as big as a Bruce smith but still plenty big and may more than make up the size difference in offensive skills. But in Bruce's defense if memory serves me right he was an excellent college bbal player at VT. Kind of a Charles barkley "round mound of rebound" type that could score some points.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack