"Prosperity is shared"

Gary M

Ah yes the injustice of not allowing people in this county illegally to utilize our system.

So it's the illegal part. That's fine.

So anyone who's here, been here, the children they've had here, all of them should be sent back? I'm not casting judgement, I'm just really curious what you think an alternative would be.

Yeah... I'm getting hungup on this as well.

Why don't you two ask Chef. He's the one who bolded Tgreg's line.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's the illegal part. That's fine.

So anyone who's here, been here, the children they've had here, all of them should be sent back? I'm not casting judgement, I'm just really curious what you think an alternative would be.

Of course it's the illegal part seeing I have on idea what inherent injustices you're referring to.

Sent back? Impossible to do and you know that. Allowing them to take advantage of our systems that have been set up for people that are legal should be denied. All of the advantages. Then no need for you're question number one.

Edited by Chef Jim

Why don't you two ask Chef. He's the one who bolded Tgreg's line.

Because I'm in the habit of asking the people who actually says the things I'm questioning about them, as opposed to running along the grape vine. Now, could you please be a lamb of a lion and help me out here?

Sent back? Impossible to do and you know that. Allowing them to take advantage of our systems that have been set up for people that are legal should be denied. All of the advantages. Then no need for you're question number one.

So you don't believe in amnesty for those born here. Why should they be denied benefits because of someone else's transgressions?

So you don't believe in amnesty for those born here. Why should they be denied benefits because of someone else's transgressions?

Ah sparky, we ain't talking anchor babies here. The latina in the article came here illegally at the age of 13. Follow along will ya.

So in it's simplest point, money paid into the US system by US citizens should be used to help the children of illegal immigrants who don't pay into our system so their child can get special treatment because she wasn't born with a penis into a white US family.

Yeah, doesn't sound any less stupid than the first way I posed it.

Of course it doesn't... because you put words into my mouth I never said. You're arguing a completely different point -- which usually makes stuff sound stupid.

Apologies, I inferred you had no problem with granting benefits to "anchor babies." So, based on what you said, I assumed there was a range between "anchor baby" and 13 where amnesty might be granted.

Age has nothing to do with it. What the hell are you talking about?

Because the girl in the article came to the US when she was 13. I mentioned that because you, for some unknown reason, brought anchor babies into the mix.

And you're using the article as an excuse not to answer my original question then:

/

But that article is saying just the opposite. What Obama did by executive order is make the opportunity EQUAL even if you're illegal. That's the problem.

I'm not talking about immigration policies in any of my posts. I'm not attempting to blame anyone for the fact the world isn't fair, I'm not even attempting to argue a political agenda.

There's inequality of opportunity everywhere you look in this world. Always has been, always will be.

But people who claim that they're white, male and Christain and are somehow a victim? THAT'S hilarious to me. As it should be to anyone who has actually lived in the world. This isn't a political statement. This is a sociological observation.