Teenager moons train: Train wins

Livingston County: one of the few places in New York that feels like rural Appalachia, only without the mountains.

One of the few? I can think of more counties like it than not. Livingston is mild compared to some of them.

One of the few? I can think of more counties like it than not. Livingston is mild compared to some of them.

Northern tier is pretty bad too. I remember driving through there and seeing two guys sitting in lawn chairs in the back of a pickup that had a confederate flag hanging in the back of the cab. They were shirtless, and drinking what I assumed was Budweiser (can't be sure on that part, but it's a pretty safe bet).

The article in question bills this incident as a tragedy, but I'm having trouble viewing it as anything but natural selection.

Let's be sure that we bury her with her Darwin Award.

That's exactly what I was thinking.. survival of the smartest.

Northern tier is pretty bad too. I remember driving through there and seeing two guys sitting in lawn chairs in the back of a pickup that had a confederate flag hanging in the back of the cab. They were shirtless, and drinking what I assumed was Budweiser (can't be sure on that part, but it's a pretty safe bet).

I'd say Budweiser is more for special occasions, like champagne to us. (This is assuming that day WASN'T a special occasion, it very well may have been the Dayton 500 Eve or something). No, what you probably saw was a Keystone or a Genessee.

Wow... What a strange and disgraceful way to go! I guess it is easy to tell if she was mooning.

I'd say Budweiser is more for special occasions, like champagne to us. (This is assuming that day WASN'T a special occasion, it very well may have been the Dayton 500 Eve or something). No, what you probably saw was a Keystone or a Genessee.

Utica Club... Do they still make that?