Travis Henry is being conditionally reinstated by the NFL

Mcgahee had a really good stiff arm as well

I agree he did also, but not like Henry... The guy was a beast... Now that I think about it, we've actually always had great running backs... That's the only position we haven't declined in in many years... We keep getting better at the position...

I agree he did also, but not like Henry... The guy was a beast... Now that I think about it, we've actually always had great running backs... That's the only position we haven't declined in in many years... We keep getting better at the position...

I literally cringed whenever Antoine Smith entered the field. For some reason, I could not watch him play. So, not all were 'great' in my book.

I still like the guy for being a Bill... He used to fumble a lot but had one of the best stiff arms I ever seen...

this x1,000

beat stiff arm I've ever seen. I remember being in the tunnel side end zone against the chargers and he stiff armed a guy so hard I herd it about 15 rows up. I thought he dented the turf. He was a warrior on the team. And idiot off of it. Doubt he'll ever get a job Now but man was he good in his day.

I have one kid and an alleged abortion from over 100 women... Henry and millions of other guys need to learn to spend a couple bucks on some jimmys...

I literally cringed whenever Antoine Smith entered the field. For some reason, I could not watch him play. So, not all were 'great' in my book.

I would agree with you if I was a fan back then... I only started watching football in 2002 so Travis Henry is the 1st RB I know of us having... Well not "knowing" of us having cuz I DO know we had O.J. and Thurman but I should have said Travis is the first RB I watched live...

LINK

With the other ex- Buffalo RB in the news I forgot about this guy. Is this a case of "he's done so we can let him back in"? 33 years old and hasn't played in 3 years. Anybody think he can find a team? Does anybody care?

If he comes back, he's going to get another woman pregnant (play on words....). Honestly, I could care less. I don't get into a habit of rooting for guys that are idiots and constantly in trouble with the law when they have the world layed at their feet.

No one was better than Tim Tindale.

Edited by FleaMoulds80