Why does the media automatically assume the Pats will win the AFC East

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thing is until we beat NE in a game that has the AFC East title at stake or even a playoff game against them then we are not on the same level as NE.

I dont think last yrs win in the Ralph was a fluke. We beat them straight up. Yea Brady threw 4 picks but Wilson made a great play on the one to Gronk and Darius made one pass a tip drill at the line and Florence took it to the house. And Fitz was hott and it was a game we one of the last drive after Welker had scored. So to me it was a legit win.

Having said that NE has the Best coach and best QB in the AFC. So they are the favorites until somebody beats them. Plus on paper it seem the D got better and getting B. Lloyd to replace Chad at WR was an upgrade. Stopping them will be almost impossible unless the D-line can get it done without help, something the Giants were able to do.

We have on paper a deep D-line which means Super Mario , Anderson, Dareus and Williams will be fresh in the 4th Qrt. It seems we have taken the Giants gameplan and we do the same here. Its a well thought out plan and I am dying to see it play out. If we can beat NE 2 times now we have a chance to do some damage. But until we do all we can hope for is a wildcard birth, which We will take in a NYC minute.

NE is believed to be better until they arent. They have a long run at the top of the AFCST so they are assumed the favorite until another comes and crashes the party. Can Buffalo surpass them and he division....yes....whu---the difference is in their noncommon games. New England has Denver and Baltimore....Buffalo has KC and Cleveland.

The more important thing is what they say next year......because we have the team to end Brady's reign this year and we will.....

I can't wait for the season to start.....last year's stats are meaningless....we are gunna kick some butt his year if we just avoid the ton of injuries we incurred last year....that is all we need to get to the superbowl.....screw the pats. They are going dowm......

Go Bills!

They may sweep us...but they are going to have to play their best game, and we are taking some of them down.

As Sean Connery said in the Untouchables "If they put one of yours in the hospital, you put TWO of theirs IN THE MORGUE!"

We are coming for you Tom Brady.

PTR

They may sweep us...but they are going to have to play their best game, and we are taking some of them down.

As Sean Connery said in the Untouchables "If they put one of yours in the hospital, you put TWO of theirs IN THE MORGUE!"

We are coming for you Tom Brady.

PTR

Ok, Gregg Williams.

9-7. Even 8-8. You can't be a great team with just 4 players on offense, even if one is Tom Brady. If he can still win with that line, he truly is the greatest QB of all time.

PTR

no way you really believe that

if so, would you be willing to put some money on it? i'd take the other side of that bet (where pats win 10+)

Mainly because the Bills haven't even fielded a winning team under Nix / Gailey yet, much less a playoff spot. The Dolphins have a new HC and staff, new rookie QB, and will no doubt suffer growing pains. The Jets are already bickering and fighting amongst themselves.

The Patriots have the best HC and coaching staff, best QB, and are ranked as the #2 team in the NFL after having just gone to the SB with a 13-3 record (2010, 14-2)(2009, 10-6)( 2008,11-5)( 2007, 16-0)

Shoot, the Pats even lose their starting all pro QB Tom Brady for the entire season and still go 11-5

The Bills need to have a winning season before anyone outside of upstate NY takes them seriously