What did you think of President Obama's comments on Tim Tebow

HOUSE

Game #1 Buffalo Bills at Jets

I wonder if Rex Ryan saw this?

"I gotta tell you, I don't like the idea of a quarterback controversy at the start of a season, so if I was a Jets fan, I'd be pretty nervous. There's going to be a lot of tension in that situation " Obama said

Stay tuned for a rebuttal from Mitt Romney. :w00t:

http://www.nfl.com/n...HP11_hot_topics

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from anyone I know there!

Well he came close, had Obama said the Jets suck, he had my vote.

Just move these thread before I have to hear everyone's worthless political agenda that I didn't ask to hear.

Seems to me its all pretty much harmless humor. Geeez :rolleyes:

Well he came close, had Obama said the Jets suck, he had my vote.

Seems to me its all pretty much harmless humor. Geeez :rolleyes:

You don't know this board well then. PPP is for politics and this place is for football. It's not your fault but I don't come to this board for anyone's opinion on politics because I honestly don't care.

You don't know this board well then. PPP is for politics and this place is for football. It's not your fault but I don't come to this board for anyone's opinion on politics because I honestly don't care.

You just lost my vote for President !! (lol)

Seriously, the Bills open against the Jets. Believe it or not, the comments are not about politics, it's about football and TEBOWMANIA and stupid ass Rex Ryan.

I love it........sorry dude.

Edited by HOUSE

Game #1 Buffalo Bills at Jets

I wonder if Rex Ryan saw this?

I gotta tell you, I don't like the idea of a quarterback controversy at the start of a season," Obama said

President Obama just picked up a few votes in Buffalo, that's for sure. :flirt:

http://www.nfl.com/n...HP11_hot_topics

From a football standpoint...is there anything wrong with what he said? Is it ever a good thing for a football team to enter the season with a quarterback controversy? How this can be construed as political I will never understand.

And lose a few thousand votes in NJ-NY-CT? :unsure:

Obama could go on TV and say the Patriots* are frauds and Eli will never be as good as his older brother. He's still going to carry NY, NJ, and every New England state. He could go down to New Orleans and say the Saints were treated too harshly, and he's still going to lose Louisiana.

I live in one of the dozen or so states where the election is being held and I can't wait for it to be over. The only problem is one of those clowns will still be on TV for the next 4 years

And lose a few thousand votes in NJ-NY-CT? :unsure:

I was kidding with that statement....

Lets hope Obamas comment can't posibly sway ONE vote, otherwise, we are in BIG trouble. :unsure:

Edited by HOUSE

Obama could go on TV and say the Patriots* are frauds and Eli will never be as good as his older brother. He's still going to carry NY, NJ, and every New England state. He could go down to New Orleans and say the Saints were treated too harshly, and he's still going to lose Louisiana.

I live in one of the dozen or so states where the election is being held and I can't wait for it to be over. The only problem is one of those clowns will still be on TV for the next 4 years

This is why this is funny. all of the buffalo bills fans in buffalo could vote R and Obama will still win the state. I too live in a swing state, and perhaps THE swing county of the election, and cannot wait for this garbage to be over. I hope my vote is the one that makes the difference!

I imagine avoiding this thread should have been easy if you want to avoid any and all politics.

I was kidding with that statement....

Lets hope Obamas comment can't posibly sway ONE vote, otherwise, we are in BIG trouble. :unsure:

We are way beyond big trouble already, as daily Beck, Rush, and the like make comments that are just as irrelevant that sway votes. (sorry for leaving out all those liberal talk show hosts, feel free to insert them....if they exist)

Needless to say, I agree that this topic has taken a turn for the worse.

Edited by RichmondRob