NFL Preseason Live - Watch Games Online

You can start the game whenever you like.

Thank you for the reply. I have a family thing to do tonight at 7pmish and it's great that I can come home and watch the game later this eveing.

Again.....thank you.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the reply. I have a family thing to do tonight at 7pmish and it's great that I can come home and watch the game later this eveing.

Again.....thank you.

No problem. Enjoy the game!

Just signed up. I wanted to throw it out there....use the promocode: directv and save 3 bucks.

That should push the cheapskates over the edge!

Go Bills!

NOOOO!

I already paid for it. Oh well. Thanks for the tip wampus, shows the game as not being blacked out for me now.

Anyone have a link or info on how to setup up an android tablet/phone to get an IP address out of the blacked out area?

There's an app called Hotspot Shield that might work for you.

I used VPNreactor. No software to install just need to sign up and make the VPN connection in your Wireless and Network setting.

Here's a tutorial if you need one

Edited by The Wiz

For those of you using the hidden ip/proxy trick to fool the service about your location, are you just using the proxy or vpn when initially signing up, or would you need to hop on that proxy each and every time you plan on using the stream service...? Thx!

The app is basically unusable for me. Audio way out of sync, keeps stopping and starting. I want my $20 back. :(

Agreed. Mine is getting worse. It doesn't come back on time from commercial break. Audio is way ahead of video, and he video keeps stopping and restarting. This app is sucking ass.

During the 2nd half I watched using iPad app and Airplay and audio/video were finally synced up. Actually pretty impressed with the system; not terribly surprised there were glitches to begin. Hopefully they have it figured out now and next week will be better.