Harry Reid's Comments

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you said you'd feel better if he was audited, which means you need an audit to feel better.

So again, you believe that anyone who COULD be president should have their past ten years of tax returns publicly released an audited.

Interesting.

Audited by the public, no less. A Wikiaudit, in point of fact.

No.

Ah ok.

So when you wrote this:

Maybe the IRS is satisfied now... But that could change if something comes out. Has he ever been audited? Maybe the IRS made a mistake and probing deeper will reveal something? Who knows, in this day and age... Maybe a person (vs. a computer) never looked at it?

Again... Was he ever audited? If he was, I could cut him some slack.

You figured, some 350 pound IRS guy would take a look at Mitt's tax returns while downing his Chick-A-Fil and say, OMG, I totally missed this undeclared income. Thanks New York Times!!!

Obviously the same IRS guy couldn't just re-open the file since we know the IRS converts old tax returns into bio-fuel.

Oh, NOW you want to start speaking English.

Of course. What do you speak? It is a simple request.

No, I didn't say he cheated on his taxes. I said he cheated the auditors.

I am glad you agree that it is okay for Mitt to cheat somebody.

Did I use words that were too big for you?

No. I just couldn't WTF you were babbling about. That says a lot if I can't understand it! :-P

Harry Reid speculated that Mitt Romney hadn't paid taxes for ten years and has refused to substantiate his claim. Has he abused his office, placed it in disgrace and is he guilty of libel? How can this snake actually direct the operations of the Senate? How can even you die hard liberals tolerate his actions? Don't you feel sleazy even being connected to him? How many of you will denounce his comments, and how many of you will side with him or stay silent and quietly agree with his outrageous comments?

Yes, because we are all die-hard liberals and we all condone his actions..........Thanks for playing.

I wonder how many times B O has cheated on his wife.

Maybe he should take more wives then. Glad that option might be on the table.

Softball, right over the plate.

Back to the thread topic. He could shut everybody up if he just does what his old man did. He'd come off as a stand up guy that has nothing to hide. Instead, he looks like an out of touch rich guy who's having a bout of oppositional defiant disorder kick in.

Maybe he should take more wives then. Glad that option might be on the table.

Softball, right over the plate.

Back to the thread topic. He could shut everybody up if he just does what his old man did. He'd come off as a stand up guy that has nothing to hide. Instead, he looks like an out of touch rich guy who's having a bout of oppositional defiant disorder kick in.

That's it. His hiding his own taxes is just like him having his leg amputed and then showing up for an ass kicking contest. This is turning into a joke. And Mitt is the butt of that joke

That's it. His hiding his own taxes is just like him having his leg amputed and then showing up for an ass kicking contest. This is turning into a joke. And Mitt is the butt of that joke

I know schizophrenics that would read your posts and ask "What !@#$ing reality is this douchebag living in?"

Yes, because we are all die-hard liberals and we all condone his actions..........Thanks for playing.

Who called you a liberal? If the shoe fits, fine but I was calling out the die-hard liberals who were going to defend Reid or stay silent.