Harry Reid's Comments

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone forgot to take their meds today.

It happens every once in a while....usually results in quality entertainment for everyone else. Be sure not to miss his "I don't have a dog in this fight and am above it all" follow ups regarding the election.

Okay Sparky... Who do you think should see it? Do think a perspective employer should be able to see your tax returns when applying for a job? Especially if you are applying for the lead over the whole tax accounting department.

Maybe... Only the eyes of God and the IRS computers should see it? You gotta be joking. You got nothing but personal attacks. And yes Pelosi should immediately turn over hers... Heck, they all should...

So if the IRS is satisfied with his return that's not good enough for you?? :unsure:

So if the IRS is satisfied with his return that's not good enough for you?? :unsure:

Maybe the IRS is satisfied now... But that could change if something comes out. Has he ever been audited? Maybe the IRS made a mistake and probing deeper will reveal something? Who knows, in this day and age... Maybe a person (vs. a computer) never looked at it?

Again... Was he ever audited? If he was, I could cut him some slack.

Maybe the IRS is satisfied now... But that could change if something comes out. Has he ever been audited? Maybe the IRS made a mistake and probing deeper will reveal something? Who knows, in this day and age... Maybe a person (vs. a computer) never looked at it?

So now you're calling for an audit? :lol:

So basically it's up to the general public to audit him?

Are you really that much of a !@#$ing moron?

You just can't trust the government to do its job properly.

Unless its health care. Or financial regulation. Or the environment. Or foreign policy. Or fiscal policy. Or...

So you believe everyone who runs for president or, more to the point, anyone who COULD be president, should have their taxes publicly released and audited for the past ten years.

You're sure about this?

No.

But you said you'd feel better if he was audited, which means you need an audit to feel better.

So again, you believe that anyone who COULD be president should have their past ten years of tax returns publicly released an audited.

Interesting.

Even if he was, he's got a team of accountants he probably paid six figures to handle the audit. So the results of the audit wouldn't prove anything more to you than he paid enough to cheat the auditors...