Harry Reid's Comments

I'm a ship's captain and am considering hiring you to facilitate getting my vessel through the locks. Before I do this not only do I want to see your license, but your test scores when taking the exam. After further consideration, I'd like to see your medical records to make me more comfortable about your ability to stay alive while getting me through. Are you ok with that?

Sure. I am clean... Passed all my training. Heck, they can even see my results of my random drug testing.

Anything they want to see... I got nothing to hide.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. I am clean... Passed all my training. Heck, they can even see my results of my random drug testing.

Anything they want to see... I got nothing to hide.

Are you sure you want the whole world to know about that gerbil extraction back in '07? But anyway, we get it. You are willing to let everyone know everything about you. What do you think of Obama's obvious failing grades in college and forged diplomas? Oh, just caught this in your medical records---you actually had ED at the age of 14?

Is that like Obama showing his real birth certificate?

Stay with the discussion... I mentioned that.

If Romney shows his returns (people think he is lying about when he left Bain)... We can ask the IRS is real.

Big differenc here... Obama showed his cert... People just want to say it isn't real. Mitt is showing NOTHING at all pertaining to the years in question.

IRS keeps very good record... Especially in recent years.

I mean come on... Oregon just sent a lady a 2.1 million dollar refund that fell through the cracks of the system... Maybe Mitt's returns never seen a human eye? They should now.

Are you sure you want the whole world to know about that gerbil extraction back in '07? But anyway, we get it. You are willing to let everyone know everything about you. What do you think of Obama's obvious failing grades in college and forged diplomas? Oh, just caught this in your medical records---you actually had ED at the age of 14?

See... This is just comical. If it was in there... Then sure. I really think Obama should have shown all. The birth thing is tough... He did show what looked to be real. Why is Mitt being so stubborn? If he is clean, he has nothing to hide. Even if he made a zillion dollars.

Mitt is stubborn because it is embarassing... Just man up and show... People will respect him for his honesty and humility.

Is that like Obama showing his real birth certificate?

Look at EII wanting to give unlimited control to the government. :lol:

See... This is just comical. If it was in there... Then sure. I really think Obama should have shown all. The birth thing is tough... He did show what looked to be real. Why is Mitt being so stubborn? If he is clean, he has nothing to hide. Even if he made a zillion dollars.

How transparent of you :lol:

Edited by meazza

Wasn't the interview given in his office? If so, he pretty much has carte blanche to say whatever he wants.

My understanding of that was always that they could say whatever they want as long as they're on the steps or in the Capitol. As soon as they're dumb enough to say something like that outside of the Capitol, they're fair game.

So, was it a sleazy thing to say? Absolutely.

Was it illegal? Very doubtful.

Sleazy? It's called politics, pure and simple. They've got this little maggot caught in a vise and they are crushing him. Good! Not anywhere near enough as far as I'm concerned.

What is emabarrassing? Mit's refusal... You sure bet it is. Congress has control of the purse strings... They should be able to see everyones... And especially release the info to a person's perspective employer.

Did you miss what I said: As a Sen, it is his job to control the purse strings. Is this (Mitt's taxes) not about gov't revenue and purse strings? AKA: This is Wacky Harry's Job.

What has Mitt been hiding his money in the Kirtland Safety Society?

Ummm, there is no chance in hell anyone here expects people like you, Park, etc. to see the issue here. No chance. In hell.

Sleazy? It's called politics, pure and simple. They've got this little maggot caught in a vise and they are crushing him. Good! Not anywhere near enough as far as I'm concerned.

"maggot" huh?

Just shows the level of hate that you harbor.

You are a sad sad little man.

Ummm, there is no chance in hell anyone here expects people like you, Park, etc. to see the issue here. No chance. In hell.

Do you really expect to get through to Eric? After all, he has outed himself as an intolerant bigot.

"maggot" huh?

Just shows the level of hate that you harbor.

You are a sad sad little man.

Do you really expect to get through to Eric? After all, he has outed himself as an intolerant bigot.

Just because he's Asian doesn't mean he's "little" :P

Sleazy politics by the sleazy party. The Majority Leader of the Senate makes unfounded accusations on the Senate floor for purely political reasons and you don't think he went far enough? You are a whiny little B word with no morals or sense of what is decent or right.

Sleazy politics by the sleazy party. The Majority Leader of the Senate makes unfounded accusations on the Senate floor for purely political reasons and you don't think he went far enough? You are a whiny little B word with no morals or sense of what is decent or right.

Mitt boy can clear this up in a second. Its his fault this is an issue.

Once the knife is in twist it around

If Romney shows his returns (people think he is lying about when he left Bain)... We can ask the IRS is real.

What?? The IRS already has his 'real' returns you dope; if he's not paying his taxes or filing his returns, I suppose the IRS would already know that and be investigating, no?

Try to stop channelling your inner connor/molston/park.

Mitt boy can clear this up in a second. Its his fault this is an issue.

:wacko: It's his fault that other people hold him to a burden of proof that he's not required to meet, and accuse him of fraud when he meets the legal burden he's required to meet?

What?? The IRS already has his 'real' returns you dope; if he's not paying his taxes or filing his returns, I suppose the IRS would already know that and be investigating, no?

No chance in hell he'll ever understand. Ever. Until someone stands up and wants Harry Reid to explain about a rumor they heard about little boys in his senate office bathroom.

:wacko: It's his fault that other people hold him to a burden of proof that he's not required to meet, and accuse him of fraud when he meets the legal burden he's required to meet?

This has been stated over and over and over.

They just don't care, follow, get it, understand.

He will NOT release more..............keep wasting your efforts on this, please.

Like duh... No shist... I wanna know if he is tax enough already.

Correct. All he has to say is, "I'll release my records when Harry does". Then watch Reid STFU...

I agree.

As stupid as this is, I'm beginning to get a little concerned. Eventually, the Obummer camp is gonna find a piece of spaghetti that actually sticks to the fridge. On any sane planet, this is God-awfully stooo-pid non-story is dismissed for exactly what it is: A ploy to distract the weekend news cycle from discussing Obummer's economy, unemployment, jobs, etc.

However, because of the slant of the media, stories like these will continue to have legs as the Dems and their media allies look for something/anything that they can use to disqualify Romnney as a candidate prior to the Republican convention. If they're still neck n' neck at the end of this month, then Romney goes on to win, cuz there is precious little that Obama can point to as any type of successful achievement. And Romney gets the key to his campaign warchest . . .

However, if just one of these bullcrap arguments sticks, then the ballgame may be over before it even begins. I know that there are fools like Park and PastaJoe who eat this garbage for dinner and think it makes them crap thunder, but I worry about the true moderates and independents. The constant barrage of anti-Mitt stories from so-called trustworthy news sites like WAPO, the NYT, NBC, ABC, ad nauseum eventually has to take a toll, does it not?

I read that MSNBC is stating todat that unemployment going from 8.2 to 8.3% is good for the economy. Wait . . what?? :huh: :huh: :huh:

What is with the ODD? If Wily E. Willard is "taxed enough already," why doesn't he prove it?

Harry Reid. Little boys. In his senate office bathroom. Lots of people are talking now. What's Harry hiding in his bathroom???

See how freaking stupid you sound?