Bills Roundup

Thanks SJ, I was just over there and when I clicked on the sunday link the stupid saturday practice would only come up :wallbash: , Anyway good to see big plays made but do we run the ball anymore? there's never any highlights of that. <_<

Yeah, well we're both in that group of people who'd like to see the Bills run more often.

In my opinion it's just 2-3 plays each game where he's been dialing up a pass instead of a run (where he's been wrong).

When you factor in the size of this offensive line, it makes even more sense.

Yeah, well we're both in that group of people who'd like to see the Bills run more often.

In my opinion it's just 2-3 plays each game where he's been dialing up a pass instead of a run (where he's been wrong).

When you factor in the size of this offensive line, it makes even more sense.

Speaking of this offensive line, is it just me or are QB having to reach for the snap rather more than one would like to see? Seems I saw a high snap on the highlights, and seems I read Fitz had to fall on a muffed snap and cover it up either yesterday or today.

Thanks for posting this. I saw things I liked from Easley, TJ, Hagan, Aiken, the new db (1st round draft pick), Fitz, and Vince Young. Some good passing and catching. I like what I see so far. Next Thursday night will be fun.

Also glad to see my main man David Nelson is not seriously injured.

Edited by reddogblitz

Thanks for posting this. I saw things I liked from Easley, TJ, Hagan, Aiken, the new db (1st round draft pick), Fitz, and Vince Young. Some good passing and catching. I like what I see so far. Next Thursday night will be fun.

Also glad to see my main man David Nelson is not seriously injured.

I agree, Nelson is a great player, love his attitude, i think hes an asset to this team for a long time. I love his nack for getting open, seems like a real class act. Did i mention like David Nelson?!?!

Thanks SJ, I was just over there and when I clicked on the sunday link the stupid saturday practice would only come up :wallbash: , Anyway good to see big plays made but do we run the ball anymore? there's never any highlights of that. <_<

Everybody wants to know what's going on with the receiver battle, Fitz's improved mechanics, and Gilmore's progress so it would serve that the majority of the highlights would be of the passing game. We already know what we have in Freddie and CJ. It's not like they aren't practicing the running game, it's just a) the aspects of the passing game require more fine tuning and work than the ground and b) most practice runs aren't very visually conducive to going on a 3 minute highlight segment.

Everybody wants to know what's going on with the receiver battle, Fitz's improved mechanics, and Gilmore's progress so it would serve that the majority of the highlights would be of the passing game. We already know what we have in Freddie and CJ. It's not like they aren't practicing the running game, it's just a) the aspects of the passing game require more fine tuning and work than the ground and b) most practice runs aren't very visually conducive to going on a 3 minute highlight segment.

We also know that Chan loves the passing game. As SJB mentions above, there are plays every game that leave you scratching your head because we passed when a run makes more sense. That's not likely to change, Gailey's feeling is pass first, not run first. Guess we'd better get used to it.

I commented on this earlier but it's even more evident that Fitzpatrick is throwing the ball a lot better. I'm not seeing the wobbly ducks that were so prevalent in the past and that's going to make a big difference in the winds at RWS.

I think we all might be in for a shock, I'm betting Fitzmagic has a HUGE year.

We also know that Chan loves the passing game. As SJB mentions above, there are plays every game that leave you scratching your head because we passed when a run makes more sense. That's not likely to change, Gailey's feeling is pass first, not run first. Guess we'd better get used to it.

I agree. I think when the Bills have a good lead in a game, is when we'll see the offense go run heavy. Otherwise, the Bills will throw a lot until that point.

Well, one can read that and defenately say I'm a liar. But I have pictures to prive that he was there and on the field last night. I looked through my pics and couldn't tell if he was in on 11v11 or 7v7 but he was def in in 5v5. Granted he only had to snap the ball to Fitz and not block anyone but he was on the field last night.

Well, one can read that and defenately say I'm a liar. But I have pictures to prive that he was there and on the field last night. I looked through my pics and couldn't tell if he was in on 11v11 or 7v7 but he was def in in 5v5. Granted he only had to snap the ball to Fitz and not block anyone but he was on the field last night.

Yep he was snapping to Fitz only in the 7 on 7s.

Yep he was snapping to Fitz only in the 7 on 7s.

Thanks Jay. Now looking at the photos that's what it looks like. I knew I saw him in there tho. Was suprised myself. He's not in anything major yet but at least his timing with Fitz is getting work.

Thanks Jay. Now looking at the photos that's what it looks like. I knew I saw him in there tho. Was suprised myself. He's not in anything major yet but at least his timing with Fitz is getting work.

Was going to point out the same thing. Look at the vids Fig linked above. You can make him out in a couple of the 7 on 7's.

Was going to point out the same thing. Look at the vids Fig linked above. You can make him out in a couple of the 7 on 7's.

He had braces on both knees - pretty funny for a practice where you only snap for 7 on 7

There's only one thing I can definitely say, I ain't wastin' my puns on you two no more.