Two Practices Down Aaaannnnddddd.......

Booger

Merriman misses his first practice.....Today

No blasting the topic yet, actually hope it is minor as I love the way the D has shaped up but this is TERRIBLE news for Merriman and the Bills with his history. Lets hope not!!!

Edited by Booger

Since he had the same ACL repair as Wood at about the same time lets not freak over taking a practice off yet.I wood think they are still bringing him along slowly, same as Eric.

Actually SM had the same Achilles repair as Kyle Williams. Wood had the ACL.

PTR

No blasting the topic yet, actually hope it is minor as I love the way the D has shaped up but this is TERRIBLE news for Merriman and the Bills with his history. Lets hope not!!!

Aaaaannnnnnddddd we have our first "sky is falling thread".

Aaaaannnnnnddddd we have our first "sky is falling thread".

Actually not really and not the point of the post if you look back. More along the lines that he has done nothing on the field for the Bills in 2 years and is again missing practices. They said MOORE is looking good so far and remember that Merriman is learning a new position.....dont be surprised if SNIP SNIP if missed practices continue to pile up....

Actually not really and not the point of the post if you look back. More along the lines that he has done nothing on the field for the Bills in 2 years and is again missing practices. They said MOORE is looking good so far and remember that Merriman is learning a new position.....dont be surprised if SNIP SNIP if missed practices continue to pile up....

yeah ,same old same old.

Which ankle ? Hope it`s not the surgery side. Another set back. This dude has all the luck. Bad and more bad.

its not luck, or bad luck rather! when are people going to start realizing...STEROIDS did this to him...they deteriorate your muscles and ligaments, thus making injuries more likely and serious...he did this to himself, its not luck, its not poor him, hes an idiot...and if we get a couple useful games out of him, cool..but im certainly not counting on it

Merriman is reaping what he sowed

According to Chan he rolled his ankle....no biggie. Just being cautious.

The progression of a Merriman injury:

"No big deal."

Then he misses a week.

Then he's "evaluated".

Then he's inactive for three weeks.

Then he's on IR.

Thing is at this point Moats is the better pass rusher. Plus Moats has more sacks than Merriman during his time here.

Plus the two young LB's we drafted this yr looks like they can play.

I think maybe the Bills would be better without Merriman than with him.

its not luck, or bad luck rather! when are people going to start realizing...STEROIDS did this to him...they deteriorate your muscles and ligaments, thus making injuries more likely and serious...he did this to himself, its not luck, its not poor him, hes an idiot...and if we get a couple useful games out of him, cool..but im certainly not counting on it

Merriman is reaping what he sowed

You have a good point.