Meanwhile, at Jets camp

Apparently all the media in Syracuse forgot about the Bills in Rochester. Here's a quick tidbit about Tebow at Jets camp in Cortland today.....

http://blog.syracuse.com/sports/2012/07/jets_qb_tim_tebow_indecisive_i.html#incart_river_default

TEBOWMANIA: There weren't any visible signs in the stands in support of Tebow or Mark Sanchez, with the foul weather likely a factor. But one clever fan wore a green T-shirt that read: "Mark 6:15 Thou Shalt Have Only One Quarterback."

TALKING TEBOW: "Throw it Tebow!! Throw it!! ... Wow, you completed one!" — one Jets fan already impatient with Tebow's tendency to hold the ball. After a wobbly toss, another fan shouted: "That's a Tebow ball!"

Also...

http://blog.syracuse.com/sports/2012/07/tim_tebow_mark_sanchez_jets_training_camp_cortland_reporter.html

Tebow, who became a viral sensation last NFL season with the Denver Broncos, plays QB but his new team already has a starting quarterback: Mark Sanchez, who has lead the Jets the past three seasons to a 28-20 record.

The possible rivalry for the position may have taken an awkward turn Thursday when a female reporter confused Sanchez with Tebow. She began a question by addressing him as "Tim."

"I'm Mark," Sanchez interrupted. Bleacher Report thought he looked angry at first, but he quickly dropped his head and broke out into a smile.

I thought about drivin through town with my brothers DJ equipment blaring the Bills shout song.....cortland is right by me!

How about getting a group of bills fan together in your area to go and masquerade as jets fans. Half wearing tebow jerseys other half Sanchez then cause some kind of ruckus between both cheering for their guy, signs and all. Media would be all over this, top story espn. Lol what a great buzziill on them and the jets.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Meanwhile, at Jets camp, Tim Tebow sneezed. Luckily ESPN had a whole team of reporters there to cover it and bring us all the details.

How about getting a group of bills fan together in your area to go and masquerade as jets fans. Half wearing tebow jerseys other half Sanchez then cause some kind of ruckus between both cheering for their guy, signs and all. Media would be all over this, top story espn. Lol what a great buzziill on them and the jets.

Funny stuff, you guys!

We could have guys in Brady jerseys trying to break it up and subsequently getting pummeled by both the Sanchezes and the Tebows.

I'm in Syracuse and can definitely make this happen!! Of course, I'll need some help purchasing the jerseys....soooo..Paypal me the money for say, 8 jerseys? And we'll need the $300 ones - gotta make it look authentic! :flirt:

I'm in Syracuse and can definitely make this happen!! Of course, I'll need some help purchasing the jerseys....soooo..Paypal me the money for say, 8 jerseys? And we'll need the $300 ones - gotta make it look authentic! :flirt:

know you thinking good reply

what would we give them for the nausea they will inevitably suffer as a result of being around THAT many jests fans for THAT long, watching THEM practice?...ugh

tebow is there for the wildcat... the media has hyped this beyond what is actual reality. sanchez will not lose his job to that suck ass qb

gotta say that he's one of the best emergency QB's in the game though...

I thought about drivin through town with my brothers DJ equipment blaring the Bills shout song.....cortland is right by me!

That would be so cool.

Even better .... cut a remix of "Life Sucks!" with your brother's DJ equipment. Replace the word "Life" with "Jets" and change other words as appropriate.

Now drive through town with that blaring :rolleyes:

tebow is there for the wildcat... the media has hyped this beyond what is actual reality. sanchez will not lose his job to that suck ass qb

i know jets defense had a down year, i think they bounce back. with that being said someone who can pick up first downs and control the clock/run game with tebow is their best bet to win...... so LETS GO SANCHEZ!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/29/cromartie-could-have-extensive-role-on-offense/

Another day, another half baked idea from the Jets to use players out of position. They really think Cromartie can figure out how to run routes and catch the ball consistently when he's about to get drilled by a DB? If they're so devoid if talent that they have to have backup QB's playing special teams and corners playing receiver, then they're already screwed. Plus it gets them headlines, which it's painfully obvious that's all they care about. What a circus.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/29/cromartie-could-have-extensive-role-on-offense/

Another day, another half baked idea from the Jets to use players out of position. They really think Cromartie can figure out how to run routes and catch the ball consistently when he's about to get drilled by a DB? If they're so devoid if talent that they have to have backup QB's playing special teams and corners playing receiver, then they're already screwed. Plus it gets them headlines, which it's painfully obvious that's all they care about. What a circus.

It is desperate but it makes sense if you're lacking WR depth. Cromartie has played on the return team and is fast. He probably won't be asked to learn the whole playbook, maybe just a cherry picked few plays. As long as he can learn those plays and take a hit, he could become a somewhat decent WR. He might be primarily for a down the field threat and maybe they use him on a few screen plays.

I'm not sure on this but wouldn't reading the defense come a little bit easier to him since he is a CB? Any other advantages from him coming from the defensive side?