How many wins this season?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naysayers be gone witcha! minimum 11-5... we are easily going to crush our first 4 opponents! I'm sick of this 5-11 crap and so is the team... no more backseat to Boston, NJ and the Dade Co. correctional facility team for at least 7 years.

TOTAL DOMINATION.

This post should be in the Hall of Shame!

I should go back and find the posts where I said the hiring Chan Gailey and Dave Wannstedt were bad hires. Two more mediocre coaches doomed to fail again in Buffalo. I should post all the names of the posters who said I was crazy. Ah heck, that would be too much work. I'd have to post a thousand names. Herd mentality is difficult to break.

Seriously? We won 6 last year and you think we will be worse :thumbdown:

BTW 10 WINS!!!

wow what was I thinking, I honestly thought I went 8-8 but maybe that was another thread.

From the Terms of Service

Do NOT post:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)

It's obvious that other posters are becoming sick of your crusade against the Bills QB. As such, you are rapidly approaching the point where if you cannot or will not exhibit self-control, it will be done for you.

you might want to bring that guy back

Good thing the Bills had such an easy schedule this year.

just imagine if it was hard :doh:

This is why preseason mocking is pointless, you all made the OP seem like he was a fake fan and yet you are the ones who were wrong. Maybe we wait until a game is played before talking smack.

questioning his number of wins doesn't mean I thought he was fake, just pessimistic sadly he was right.

I should go back and find the posts where I said the hiring Chan Gailey and Dave Wannstedt were bad hires. Two more mediocre coaches doomed to fail again in Buffalo. I should post all the names of the posters who said I was crazy. Ah heck, that would be too much work. I'd have to post a thousand names. Herd mentality is difficult to break.

You are BY FAR the smartest contributor to this sight EVER! I mean that. Seriously. The rest of us can't come close to your prescient wisdom and ability to foretell the future.

But greater than your wisdom is your humility. It would be so much easier for us lesser folks to just come back and say, "I told you so."

However, without a doubt, your greatest gift of all is your sheer ability to resist telling the rest of us how stupid we are. Thank-you for that.

GO BILLS!!!

so who do you want as HC?

I made a futures bet during training camp and took under 6.5 total wins. Winner winner chicken dinner. I would have posted in this thread if I could've gotten into my old profile. Forgot my password and had to start a new one. Lost over 3,500 posts. :doh:

What a great thread...I personally thought we'd win 10 this year and I haven't thought we'd win more than seven any of the last six years.....but on the bright side, I bought a really really nice bridge in Brooklyn last week from some guy at a gas station and I won the Nigerian lottery! And my wife thinks I'm an easy mark....

What a great thread...I personally thought we'd win 10 this year and I haven't thought we'd win more than seven any of the last six years.....but on the bright side, I bought a really really nice bridge in Brooklyn last week from some guy at a gas station and I won the Nigerian lottery! And my wife thinks I'm an easy mark....

Damn, I thought I won that lottery. I got an email that told me so. You lucky SOB.

Wow, I feel like an idiot. Sorry marv, I guess I get caught up like I do every year during the preseason

I accept your apology but have to wait until the Jets beat us down then it will be correct prediction. In July we

will put this question up again and see what happens.

At least I am in good company. I was wrong. It happens, right? It happens a lot. Hope you're proud of yourselves, but I could care less. It is funny to look back on it.

So, my challenge for the know-it-alls - what went wrong. Break it all down to us, what happened in the games we won and lost that caused our record. Let me guess, Fitz sucks, Ralph is cheap, blablabla. If bringing this up for a laugh was the point, then come on, lets laugh but too many are taking it too seriously and for that I say you are just ruining this board, driving away good talk and it is just bad form.

You are BY FAR the smartest contributor to this sight EVER! I mean that. Seriously. The rest of us can't come close to your prescient wisdom and ability to foretell the future.

But greater than your wisdom is your humility. It would be so much easier for us lesser folks to just come back and say, "I told you so."

However, without a doubt, your greatest gift of all is your sheer ability to resist telling the rest of us how stupid we are. Thank-you for that.

GO BILLS!!!

You're welcome. Merry Christmas!