Mitt's Olympic Comments

That's a good avatar for you. Just a crying whining baby like yourself. I always wanted my own stalker so thanks for taking on that role. Do you want my twitter account info to follow as well?

Here's an idea. I'll follow you on Twitter and you post to everyone how eager you are to have Romney killed.

Part of me thinks you prefer to do it yourself. Or do you want to recruit people to your "revolution" because you want to have other people do it for you?

Hard to tell because you seem one part desperate to have him killed and two parts too stupid to complete a full sentence.

So which is it...is your preference to pull the trigger yourself? It's okay. You're amongst friends here.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All he's doing is setting up the next steps. We invade, take over, reorganize, layoff a bunch of Brits, replace them with the Chinese and resell on the open market at a profit.

Come on man. You're giving it all away!

Unless the economy improves before November the numbers are going to break hard for Romney in the last few weeks of October.

Unless the economy improves before November the numbers are going to break hard for Romney in the last few weeks of October.

I don't think it even has to improve much. The numbers just need to be "less bad"

I still think something will happen within the next 3 months, something overseas or a terrorist incident, that will break the election for Obama as America rallies around the Flag

Here's an idea. I'll follow you on Twitter and you post to everyone how eager you are to have Romney killed.

Part of me thinks you prefer to do it yourself. Or do you want to recruit people to your "revolution" because you want to have other people do it for you?

Hard to tell because you seem one part desperate to have him killed and two parts too stupid to complete a full sentence.

So which is it...is your preference to pull the trigger yourself? It's okay. You're amongst friends here.

Wahhhh! That's OK baby, were you born here? Or is Romney trying marginalize you? I understand your anger with Romney. It's just misplaced. Call a suicide helpline to work with your anger issues before you do something drastic with a gun. It's OK, the current healthcare system will help with your mental health issues. The current Republican Health Care system will take excellent care of you! Send me a postcard for visiting hours.

Wahhhh! That's OK baby, were you born here? Or is Romney trying marginalize you? I understand your anger with Romney. It's just misplaced. Call a suicide helpline to work with your anger issues before you do something drastic with a gun. It's OK, the current healthcare system will help with your mental health issues. The current Republican Health Care system will take excellent care of you! Send me a postcard for visiting hours.

So let me ask again: do YOU plan to pull the trigger and kill Romney or do you want one of your revolutionary recruits do it for you? Do you plan to announce this on Twitter? If so, please link to your address so I can ensure I watch it unfold.

My thanks in advance.

So let me ask again: do YOU plan to pull the trigger and kill Romney or do you want one of your revolutionary recruits do it for you? Do you plan to announce this on Twitter? If so, please link to your address so I can ensure I watch it unfold.

My thanks in advance.

Call 911 and ask for mental health services you are on the ledge again. No one is attacking you. It's all in your head! It's called schizophrenia! They have meds for this problem. Back away from your keyboard/gun.

Call 911 and ask for mental health services you are on the ledge again. No one is attacking you. It's all in your head! It's called schizophrenia! They have meds for this problem. Back away from your keyboard/gun.

Yeah, I'm a little too old to waste the day on this road. We all know the kind of person you are. No sense polluting this place more by giving you a reason to post more.

I don't think it even has to improve much. The numbers just need to be "less bad"

I still think something will happen within the next 3 months, something overseas or a terrorist incident, that will break the election for Obama as America rallies around the Flag

That "something" is far worse than a terrorist attack. He's going to dump Joe and swing with Hill to thrill his base.

I still think something will happen within the next 3 months, something overseas or a terrorist incident, that will break cancel the election for Obama as America rallies around the Flag

Oopsie.

That "something" is far worse than a terrorist attack. He's going to dump Joe and swing with Hill to thrill his base.

Oh, man, if he kicks Joe to the curb I'll be pretty bummed. Few things are as enjoyable as watching Joe Biden try to make sense. He's like the Big Cat of vice presidents.

Besides, without Biden, Obama will stop focusing like a laser on that little three-letter word. Jobs. J-O-B-S.

Edited by LABillzFan

Yeah, I'm a little too old to waste the day on this road. We all know the kind of person you are. No sense polluting this place more by giving you a reason to post more.

Yes you are too old to waste time on this. Have you ever heard the term obsessive compulsive disorder when doctors were describing you? How many times do you wash your hands a day or lock, unlock then relock your front door? Go to webmd and read up on this disorder, you may find the beginning of the help you need there. Or make an appt. with your family doctor.

Yes you are too old to waste time on this. Have you ever heard the term obsessive compulsive disorder when doctors were describing you? How many times do you wash your hands a day or lock, unlock then relock your front door? Go to webmd and read up on this disorder, you may find the beginning of the help you need there. Or make an appt. with your family doctor.

This is some of the most incompetent trash talk I've seen in PPP. Not only has it been done to death, but it wasn't even good then. Be original or at least keep it short.