Official Training Camp Thread

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V Young = 2 picks in first 3 attempts.

TJ Graham made a great acrobatic catch on a go route.

Ron Brooks and Tank Carder both got picks, don't know if they were the two VY's or not.

Also: B. Smith with the QB's exclusively (all this info comes from Twitter)

V Young = 2 picks in first 3 attempts.

TJ Graham made a great acrobatic catch on a go route.

Ron Brooks and Tank Carder both got picks, don't know if they were the two VY's or not.

are you there? source? links? pictures?

if you have a phone you can upload pictures to imgur?

If the posts about Vince are correct (and I have no reason to not believe them), can anyone say that they're shocked? Let's face facts here about our team. We already know that the offense that's being run isn't simple. It is one of the more complex offenses in terms of terminology and systems that exists in the NFL. Vince is a mental midget with the mental capacity of an uncooked walnut. I would say cooked, but he is actually an NFL quarterback, so I have to give him a little credit. He's not quite dead yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he never picks up the offense and simply falls off the roster before the season starts. While he's athletic and can throw and run the ball, if you're starting your decision making with bad reads, you're likely going to be making bad throws. Of all the good stuff the Bills did this offseason, the Young move made me scratch my head. I still don't get it, other than perhaps to scare Fitzpatrick into working harder with Lee.

If the posts about Vince are correct (and I have no reason to not believe them), can anyone say that they're shocked? Let's face facts here about our team. We already know that the offense that's being run isn't simple. It is one of the more complex offenses in terms of terminology and systems that exists in the NFL. Vince is a mental midget with the mental capacity of an uncooked walnut. I would say cooked, but he is actually an NFL quarterback, so I have to give him a little credit. He's not quite dead yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he never picks up the offense and simply falls off the roster before the season starts. While he's athletic and can throw and run the ball, if you're starting your decision making with bad reads, you're likely going to be making bad throws. Of all the good stuff the Bills did this offseason, the Young move made me scratch my head. I still don't get it, other than perhaps to scare Fitzpatrick into working harder with Lee.

Are you sticking the fork in VY in his first Bill's training camp practice, because he threw two picks?

Are you sticking the fork in VY in his first Bill's training camp practice, because he threw two picks?

He can't answer right now...still trying to remove his knee from his mouth.

Not just because of that. Beyond his first year with the Titans, he wasn't good. He was bad last year with Phily when he played. I just don't believe he's smart enough to fully grasp the offense.

No. I'm sure he is waiting for the only meaningful drill at camp for that ... the one where the QB's try to throw the ball into garbage cans from about 10 yards away ;)

Not just because of that. Beyond his first year with the Titans, he wasn't good. He was bad last year with Phily when he played. I just don't believe he's smart enough to fully grasp the offense.

I have more faith in his ability to grasp the offense than I do in his ability to think on his feet and make good decisions at NFL speed.

VY threw 2 picks on opening day of training camp with a brand new team, brand new scheme, and brand new supporting cast?

OMG...we are so DOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Anyone keep track of how many picks Fitzpatrick and Thigpen threw today?)

GO BILLLSSS!!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

wasn´t chan getting some great play out of kordell steward? and wasn´t he just like VJ? fast legs slow brains?