Obama's Serendipitous Meeting With 3 Vets

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

linky no worky

Gist of the story is that the "3 Veteran Regulars" of the diner were...hold on to your pants...not regulars at all.

They were plants and Obama came prepared with bios on each of the men.

Somehow all 3 men had healthcare on their minds as the most important thing to them.

It's Reality Politics.

linky no worky

Worked for me....

This sure illustrates the Obama campaign's opinion of the American voters intelligence.

It wasn't a photo-op, but by the way here is some printed up bio's of the gentlemen.

I guess desperation makes you do silly things

Gist of the story is that the "3 Veteran Regulars" of the diner were...hold on to your pants...not regulars at all.

They were plants and Obama came prepared with bios on each of the men.

Somehow all 3 men had healthcare on their minds as the most important thing to them.

It's Reality Politics.

Thanks. I also did some digging on this and found a couple of other articles about it.

He still wont win the Military vote.

What a shill.........

Not to take a page from this administration's book of explanations, but I'm certain these kinds of encounters happen all the time.

Probably not with this level of incompetence, but still...

But he didn't run into three vets at a diner. Somebody else made it happen.

linky no worky

It broke right after I made the post. I couldn't get back in either. It does seem to be working now though.

I guess this now begs the question - if BO isn't successful in his run for reelection - aren't we to blame?

He can't get there without all of our help. He can't be successful on his own. He's "hard working" (at something, I'm sure), "intelligent" (by some accounts), and he started his own... well, two out of three ain't bad.

He's got the Hitler messiah complex down pat. Hitler ground the Third Reich down to dust at the end of the Second World War because he felt the German people deserved it for not being behind him enough. Nearly destroyed an entire civilization through his megalomaniac delusions.

Maybe Obama learned from Mitt that diners can be dangerous places--anyone else remember Romney's encounter with a gay Vietnam vet in a NH diner? The one who grilled him on same sex marriage after Mitt thought he was "friendly" because he was an older white vet? The one who told the reporters after the meeting that he'd had a good long look at Mitt up close and his verdict was "that man isn't ready to be President"?

In fairness to Mitt, I thought myself that that guy was a Gingrich plant....

Edited by MattM

That's lamer than W's looking into Putin's eyes, seeing his soul and knowing he was a decent man.

Yeah, I'll take some aged homo's recommendation on who to vote for.

I'm sure if he had a chance to get a good look at BO he'd think he had just the right stuff for the job.

That's lamer than W's looking into Putin's eyes, seeing his soul and knowing he was a decent man.

Yeah, I'll take some aged homo's recommendation on who to vote for.

I'm sure if he had a chance to get a good look at BO he'd think he had just the right stuff for the job.

I guess it would depend on what job the aged homo had in mind

This is stupid.

ZOMG!!!11 The President is running an election campaign!!!111

Yeah, but he's running a clumsy one so far.

And staged "impromptu" meetings are obnoxious. That's a "MDP trying to get a second date" tactic.

Worked for me....

This sure illustrates the Obama campaign's opinion of the American voters intelligence.

It wasn't a photo-op, but by the way here is some printed up bio's of the gentlemen.

I guess desperation makes you do silly things

It's the right thing to do.

Yeah, but he's running a clumsy one so far.

And staged "impromptu" meetings are obnoxious. That's a "MDP trying to get a second date" tactic.

You're a typical Obama apologists. Writing off Obama's screwups as, well somebody else did it too

This is stupid.

ZOMG!!!11 The President is running an election campaign!!!111

Obama is a fraud. His autobiography is fraudulent, his past academic excellence is fraudulent, his qualifications were fraudulent, and his sympathy for the middle class is deeply fraudulent. The three times Obama hasn't been a fraud and where he let his true feelings show where his "cling to guns and religion," "spread the wealth" and "you didn't build that" campaign moments.

He's a far left president who had been brainwashed by radicals his whole life. The only stupidity here are the middle class Americans who bought this fraudulent "hope and change" act four years ago.