Safe to say Bachmann sunk her reelection campaign?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you say her cowtowing and usage of the far right xenophobic conspiracy-loving blogoshpere for popularity/power has backfired and will end with her getting the boot?

Not sure. Cowtowing and usage of far left race-baiting blogosphere for popularity and power put Obama in the White House, so it's hard to say.

In all seriousness, are you talking in general or did she do something that I haven't heard today?

Not sure. Cowtowing and usage of far left race-baiting blogosphere for popularity and power put Obama in the White House, so it's hard to say.

In all seriousness, are you talking in general or did she do something that I haven't heard today?

She and some other congress critters signed some letters questioning a top aide to Hillary (Weiner's wife) as to her motives since the aide's relatives supposdly had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. I didn't look up the details.

Edited by 3rdnlng

She and some other congress critters signed some letters questioning a top aide to Hillary (Weiner's wife) as to her motives since the aide's relatives supposdly had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. I didn't look up the details.

!@#$ing retarded.

But it probably plays to her base. So it probably didn't hurt her as much as one would suspect.

Because her base is !@#$ing retarded.

Well, its up to her constituents whether she's sunk or not..........................

It doesn't really matter either way.

The only ones who quote her are the ones on the left..........................lol

Well, its up to her constituents whether she's sunk or not..........................

The only ones who quote her are the ones on the left..........................lol

Remember when she was leading the Republican race for the nomination? :lol:

She would fit right in with you righties on this board

Remember when she was leading the Republican race for the nomination? :lol:

No..............that is in your universe.

Rep. Bachmann never won any primaries or caucus

in fact, she never came in the top three before she dropped out.

but, go ahead and lie, if it makes you feel better.

Amazing how despicable comments made by a pol who's more conservative than liberal can be turned back as being the fault of liberals.

In- !@#$ing -credible.

Amazing how despicable comments made by a pol who's more conservative than liberal can be turned back as being the fault of liberals.

In- !@#$ing -credible.

What an odd response.

I never said it was the "fault" of anybody, other than Bachmann herself.

What I said was, liberals paid more attention to what she says than anyone else.

I suggest that you reread, before your next "incredulity" response.

!@#$ing retarded.

But it probably plays to her base. So it probably didn't hurt her as much as one would suspect.

Because her base is !@#$ing retarded.

I did a google search on her district and one lady (who apparently has an MBA)running against had this to say:

She told the St. Cloud Times: "I feel this is a real opportunity for a candidate to raise the economic issues that the Occupy movement is talking about."

So maybe it's just Minnesota. If you don't have a trendy "movement" to link with you can't speak to them? For the record I didn't click on them all but it looked like other people running too like some Hotel Developer.

I haven't really followed Bachman to know much more than I hope my wife ages that well. Does she have any particularly wacky stances or is she just a big R party line Republican?

Na she's special. She's not just an R. I don't just think all people with an R by their name are retarded contrary to popular belief.

Edited by TheNewBills

If Secretary Clinton's aide has direct family members who are in the muslim brotherhood, then she should be excluded from holding any position with the ability to obtain classified information.

I've never been a fan of Bachmann, but we're talking about our national security here.

If Secretary Clinton's aide has direct family members who are in the muslim brotherhood, then she should be excluded from holding any position with the ability to obtain classified information.

I've never been a fan of Bachmann, but we're talking about our national security here.

THAT's the point. Absolutely !@#$ing true that family ties to groups or countries that advocate harm to the United States or it's interest is a dis-qualifier for national security positions... unless, of course, you are a member or support of the Democrat party.

Has ZERO to do with race, and EVERYTHING to do with National Security. Requesting an investigation seems reasonable due to the allegations of close family members being tied to the muslim brotherhood and the apparent favoritism afforded them by this administration.

Link to a news story since I don't see where one was provided before in this post.

Oh, and McCain is a MORON!

Is that why she married a Jew and carried his evil spawn to birth. She must be a Trojan horse, which would also explain why she didn't dump Weiner.

Is that why she married a Jew and carried his evil spawn to birth. She must be a Trojan horse, which would also explain why she didn't dump Weiner.

Weiner's as much a Jew as Obama is a christian. Which is to say: Not much at all. Neither men are any more religious toward any faith than to their left wing ideology.

While I understand that much has been made by the anti-semites and others to make being Jewish a race, not a religion, I can see where you'd be confused.

Is he a practicing Jew? Maybe he covertly converted to Islam. Or, submitted. Must have been one or the other or she's converted to Judaism. I wonder which it is. Either way, you act as though such acts of espionage are un-heard of. That "moles" never existed in the world of spy vs spy.

National security is all just a big game. Nobody would surely go that far, yet would be willing to get on a bus full of tourist and blow it up along with them self.

"Hmmm.... let me ponder this: Go to Israel and blow myself up in a crowd, or go to the U.S. and live my life with a Jew and bear his evil spawn... oh, what should I do?"

No, I'm not saying any of this is true. But calling for an investigation into whether or not she has been relaying insider information to her family and whether or not her family (immediate family, not cousins or distant cousins) have ties to a group who stated goals are to inflict harm on the west is not "crazy" or "anti-muslim" or "anti-anything".

These are serious allegations. And to play the race/bigot card is lazy.

Edited by Oxrock