Hot for teachers aide - Would ya?

My concern for the young victim of this sex crime is.... Nonexistent. :)

I'm sure the young guy is an emotional wreck. Seriously, the husband has the media at his door wanting to talk about your wife banging a student. How the hell does he feel?

Wouldn't you think a, oh I don't know, 49 year old guy( for the sake of the discussion)would have more to offer than a 15 year old???

Conversation at bar:

Woman: So, tell me about yourself.

Poojer: I'm 49 years old, I spend a lot of time on internet message boards, and I like Rush and Pink Floyd. would you like to get together for dinner sometime?

Woman: :bag: Um, oh, I just forgot - I need to go home and do some laundry.

Poojer: :censored:

i don't like Rush...that's the board crasher among others...that's what sets me apart...i'm a rebel....i'm the dangerous ones girls think they are afraid of but secretly desire....

"hey, there's that old fat guy that doesn't like rush.....i suddenly want him...."

Conversation at bar:

Poojer: I'm 49 years old, I spend a lot of time on internet message boards, and I like Rush and Pink Floyd. would you like to get together for dinner sometime?

Conversation at bar:

Woman: Can I ask you one favor though?

Poojer: Sure

Woman: That message board you post on.....well my gramma has been dating this guy there called Hurricane Mike. Can you tell him to stevestojan or get off the pot?

Poojer: Not without a pic

Fixed/updated.

i don't like Rush...that's the board crasher among others...that's what sets me apart...i'm a rebel....i'm the dangerous ones girls think they are afraid of but secretly desire....

"hey, there's that old fat guy that doesn't like rush.....i suddenly want him...."

I'm also 49 BTW...

Wouldn't you think a, oh I don't know, 49 year old guy( for the sake of the discussion)would have more to offer than a 15 year old???

Yes, but not as much as a 51 year old guy.

I'm sure the young guy is an emotional wreck. Seriously, the husband has the media at his door wanting to talk about your wife banging a student. How the hell does he feel?

Probably similar to the husband who's asked questions about his wife banging some other guy in a restroom at The Ralph.