What is the BIGGEST LIE of the off season?

HOUSE

What is the Biggest LIE of the off season?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What is the BIGGEST LIE of the off season?

• The Bills have an easy schedule
    • Vince Young is competing for the #2 job only
    • The Bills now have solid Depth
    • The Bills already have a #2 WR on the roster
    • The Patriots are still #1 in the AFC EAST
    • Other

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go with Vince Young, I am just not buying the story. This was more of a "Eliminate Controversy" move by Chan Gailey and Buddy Nix.

I also don't buy that David Lee can somehow fix Ryan Fitzpatrick but NOT Vince Young. We never read anything about that.

Like it or not Ryan Fitzpatrick is still ranked #23 in the NFL, hardly a case for untouchable.

Edited by HOUSE

Not necessarily a lie. But completely irrelevant. The Bills have an "easy" schedule.

Everyone in the AFC East basically has the same schedule, so we have no advantage over the Patriots and Jets, and those two teams are still better than us until we prove otherwise.

Easy schedule, VY won't even challenge for anything more than the #2 spot, the team does have some very talented receivers on the roster, There's no doubt the team has depth in many areas, more so than any time in the last 17 years by a wide margin, and lastly The patriots went to the Superbowl, haven't lost much in the offseason and have the right to be considered #1 until someone else proves otherwise.

I voted for easy schedule.

Easy schedule, VY won't even challenge for anything more than the #2 spot, the team does have some very talented receivers on the roster, There's no doubt the team has depth in many areas, more so than any time in the last 17 years by a wide margin, and lastly The patriots went to the Superbowl, haven't lost much in the offseason and have the right to be considered #1 until someone else proves otherwise.

I voted for easy schedule.

I disagree about depth, should Stevie go down the Bills WR corps would easily be ranked near the bottom of the NFL. Some people right here believe we don't even have a #2 let alone a replacement for Stevie Johnson.

Not my idea of solid depth.....:flirt:

Edited by HOUSE

If you don't think the Pats are still #1, you are delusional

To early to tell but I am will NEVER slot the Patriots as Automatic Champs.

The last time the Patriots lost the Superbowl, they did not repeat.

Edited by HOUSE

Anything said during the first 3 days of the Free Agency period involving the Buffalo Bills and Mario Williams.

Also anything said on ESPN and NFL Network

ESPN is embarrassingly bad. Last time I checked they still had Mark Anderson as a force for New England, no ****.