How many shutouts/no TD will the Bills post?

61 members have voted

1. 1. How many shutouts/no TD will the Bills post?

Our Defense is likely to generate 2-3 shutouts by the mid-point of the season.

But once the Defense sees how bad QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is they'll stop wasting their time playing hard because Fitz' limited skills will start losing a lot of games.

Edited by PearlHowardman

But once the Defense sees how bad QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is they'll stop wasting their time playing hard because Fitz' limited skills will start losing a lot of games.

so how are you a Bills fan?

I don't see the logic in your post either. It doesn't make sense. Baltimore, Tampa never had their D quit.

This isn't an insult to the defense, but rather more a comment on the changing NFL. It's incredibly difficult to keep any team from scoring for an entire game these days.

I went with 2. And those two games, I believe are non-TD, but still scoring via field goals.

If the D is posting shut outs, we cannot possibly lose. Why would they quit playing hard?

Because third string QB Ryan Fitzpatrick will start losing games for us. So, why waste time playing hard if your mediocre QB can't win games?

Kind of funny I remember Fitz winning some games for us last season when our D was continually giving up 30 points.