Long suffering Bills fan looks for a way to end his misery

wtf...he didn't mention the pirates?! i am one of few devout bills/pirates fans on the planet, and I believe it has taken years off my life. his journey loses all credibility when he skips Pgh.

sub-500 every year since 1992? not one other team in that story can top that!

wtf...he didn't mention the pirates?! i am one of few devout bills/pirates fans on the planet, and I believe it has taken years off my life. his journey loses all credibility when he skips Pgh.

They've been bad in recent years, but they've won three World Series in this guy's lifetime.

I think I just glimpsed part of my future. :unsure:

I was sixteen in 1988 when the Bills really turned the corner. I thought for sure the Bills would win at least one Superbowl before I turned twenty. I am a few days away from turning forty and now I am hoping for a wild card berth.

I'm right there with you, man!!!!! 1992 hurts deep, even today.

Losing 2 out of three from the fn Brewers and then the Reds sweep the Cards? BS.....

I'm right there with you, man!!!!! 1992 hurts deep, even today.

Losing 2 out of three from the fn Brewers and then the Reds sweep the Cards? BS.....

I still don't know whether it was good or bad that I was born in 1991. The bills have never been good in my lifetime, and I only started following the bills closely when I was 14 so I can't even recall a winning season :(

I was sixteen in 1988 when the Bills really turned the corner. I thought for sure the Bills would win at least one Superbowl before I turned twenty. I am a few days away from turning forty and now I am hoping for a wild card berth.

I am 52 and wondering if I will EVER see the Bills win a Super Bowl.

The chances of the Bills winning a SB are 1 in 32. If I live 32 more years, probability says I will witness exactly one Bills SB victory. Then again, the Bills have defied probabilities before. The Bills probability of winning one of those four Super Bowls in the 90s was in 15 out of 16. The chances of losing all four was just 1 in 16 but they did it.

I'm getting nervous as mortality rears its ugly head.