Dolphins to change logo

judman

NOOooooo, My upside down flag with the big red letters "Sucks" will be outdated. :w00t:

Nope, just becomes Vintage/Retro/"throwback"

My favorite comment has to be the one about just throwing Dan marinos face on teh side of the helmet because they haven't been relevent since he retired (although the same could be said about the Bills and Kelly). Imagine a Bills/Dolphins game then, both teams wearing kelly and marino on their helmets....

My favorite comment has to be the one about just throwing Dan marinos face on teh side of the helmet because they haven't been relevent since he retired (although the same could be said about the Bills and Kelly). Imagine a Bills/Dolphins game then, both teams wearing kelly and marino on their helmets....

And Tennehill rockin' some sweet Isotoners.

Good thing , I just repainted the red letters......:thumbsup:

Have you guys read the recent reports that Tannehill isn't even going to compete for the starting job? He's so overwhelmed he's not even in the discussion and it will be Moore or Garrard on opening day.

Even funnier is the spin coming out of S. Florida that they never expected him to win the job, and hope he will be in a position to contribute by year's end.

:lol:

Have you guys read the recent reports that Tannehill isn't even going to compete for the starting job? He's so overwhelmed he's not even in the discussion and it will be Moore or Garrard on opening day.

Even funnier is the spin coming out of S. Florida that they never expected him to win the job, and hope he will be in a position to contribute by year's end.

:lol:

He'll make for a decent third-down receiver in spread sets in 2015. :ph34r:

I wonder if they have a deal for all the players gloves on the field to be made by isotoner?

I was thinking of an overlapping L and A, similar to the Dogers.

I think thats the other, other Florida team, Jacksonvilles next uniform change..............

They're just trying to copy the Marlins. Come on, try some originality for once, Miami, just once. <_<

Although, I guess, the Marlins stole the orange uniforms away from the Dolphins. So I guess its pay back.

thats what I first thought when they mentioned the M for the logo, they would be trying to copy what the Marlins have

thats what I first thought when they mentioned the M for the logo, they would be trying to copy what the Marlins have

That sentence is just poorly written. They're not suggesting that Miami would move to a new logo featuring that M. It is talking about how the current logo has a dolphin wearing that M on its helmet.

That sentence is just poorly written. They're not suggesting that Miami would move to a new logo featuring that M. It is talking about how the current logo has a dolphin wearing that M on its helmet.

So you're telling me that they aren't talking about the logo on the helmets that the players are wearing, they're talking about changing the logo that the Dolphin is wearing?