A Clarifying Day

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there dealings from Bain in the 3 years following '98 that are things significantly "worse" than before that Romney has to avoid explaining? I'm not some Bain expert but why is Romney so sensitive to these 3 years?

Stericycle. Read the whole article.

Stericycle. Read the whole article.

Ok I just watched video at first. Disposing of aborted fetuses attack? OMG I'm not going to lie I laughed at that one, politics is sometimes pretty funny. And the name of the company, classic.

I still can't figure out how Stericycle is an issue. It filled a need that the abortion market created. What the heck did people think should be done with the fetus'? Or is the issue that this is a company that should only have been managed by leftist feminazis?

I still can't figure out how Stericycle is an issue. It filled a need that the abortion market created. What the heck did people think should be done with the fetus'? Or is the issue that this is a company that should only have been managed by leftist feminazis?

They make great door stops and passable paper weights. Romney isn't allowed to be the sole shareholder in name only and earn no profit off of a company that benefits from a practice which he claims to be against.

Romney isn't allowed to be the sole shareholder in name only and earn no profit off of a company that benefits from a practice which he claims to be against.

I have no idea what Romney's relationship was or if he wasn't making any profits or not (I don't think anybody knows that do they? Isn't that the tax return issue?). But we both know what the abortion crowd wants, a warrior. Anyone that had anything to do with it, is the devil. And anyone that may have had a chance (theoretically of course) to stop it or stop a service connected with it...is worse than Sandusky.

Edited by TheNewBills

I have no idea what Romney's relationship was or if he wasn't making any profits or not (I don't think anybody knows that do they? Isn't that the tax return issue?). But we both know what the abortion crowd wants, a warrior. Anyone that had anything to do with it, is the devil. And anyone that may have had a chance (theoretically of course) to stop it or stop a service connected with it...is worse than Sandusky.

No, that is not at all related to the tax return issue. This criticism isn't coming from the pro-life crowd. Scrutiny regarding Stericycle is coming from the Dems who are trying to undermine whatever support Romney may have from pro-life Repubs.

What political adds arent offensive to the other side??? But its okay for Trump and the tea baggers to question his birth place, religion and even his race? Sounds like the republicans have been on an aggressive smear campaign for 3 years now. Dont like when someone fights back? Same people that complain about this would rather had Sarah F@#$ing Palin in the white house. Im supposed to take republicans seriously right now?? They ruined it for themselves. :thumbdown:

What political adds arent offensive to the other side??? But its okay for Trump and the tea baggers to question his birth place, religion and even his race? Sounds like the republicans have been on an aggressive smear campaign for 3 years now. Dont like when someone fights back? Same people that complain about this would rather had Sarah F@#$ing Palin in the white house. Im supposed to take republicans seriously right now?? They ruined it for themselves. :thumbdown:

I gotta says, you guys are absolutely funny as hell when you're all freaked out. Trump, teabaggers, birthers and Palin. What? No room for a Bush reference? :lol:

I gotta says, you guys are absolutely funny as hell when you're all freaked out. Trump, teabaggers, birthers and Palin. What? No room for a Bush reference? :lol:

Now now, the crux of his point is that the GOP should do a better job not having people carry their banner who are alienating moderates who are turned off by the extremes (both extremes). I think anyone who actually wants the country to adopt the conservative principles they believe in would agree that it's probably worth recognizing there's an issue there, you don't have to admit the party has gone of the rails just to admit that they can do better.

Are there dealings from Bain in the 3 years following '98 that are things significantly "worse" than before that Romney has to avoid explaining? I'm not some Bain expert but why is Romney so sensitive to these 3 years?

Did you hear what "what's her name" Cutter said? "He's either a felon for lying to the SEC or he lied to the American public." It's important in that respect.

Did you hear what "what's her name" Cutter said? "He's either a felon for lying to the SEC or he lied to the American public." It's important in that respect.

LOL............its true................."BAINERS are the new Birthers"

Now now, the crux of his point is that the GOP should do a better job not having people carry their banner who are alienating moderates who are turned off by the extremes (both extremes). I think anyone who actually wants the country to adopt the conservative principles they believe in would agree that it's probably worth recognizing there's an issue there, you don't have to admit the party has gone of the rails just to admit that they can do better.

Yet independents support conservatives more so than liberals. Go figure....

:thumbsup:

Terrific advice,

except for one little fact....................Romney is doing quite well with independents/moderates

There is no there there, no matter how much you want it NB.

Edited by B-Man

Terrific advice,

except for one little fact....................Romney is doing quite well with independents/moderates

There is no there there, no matter how much you want it NB.

Ya know now that I think about you are right. There is no problem w/ that. Glad you could clear that up. Dick Morris did some polling...

Edited by TheNewBills