Romney a stone cold liar

Sorry I missed in that 2002 SEC filing that listed Romney as "in charge".

2001 filing that listed him as the CEO of Bain Capital.

Now does someone want to explain the difference between that, and being the CEO of a company owned by the fund?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was the sole shareholder, CEO, and head of the company. Seems like he was still heavily involved.

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you worked there during this time and seen (sic) him there every day. So what was his daily schedule?

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you worked there during this time and seen (sic) him there every day. So what was his daily schedule?

I don't know his schedule, maybe Mitt could let us know?

Whether Romney likes it or not, he's listed as being apart of the company. It's a terrible turn for him in the campaign - my main point of this thread.

1342105016[/url]' post='2502802']

I don't know his schedule, maybe Mitt could let us know?

Whether Romney likes it or not, he's listed as being apart of the company. It's a terrible turn for him in the campaign - my main point of this thread.

No, your main point is that he's a liar. Stick by your guns! Don't give in now!

I KNEW I should have checked this first. Every time one of you nuts starts a new Romney Sucks thread, it coincides almost identically in content and time to the latest Axelrod Twitter post:

Based on Globe report, either Bain filed false SEC statements 1999-2002 about Mitt's status, or his campaign is making false statements now

Same thing happened the other day with Park's "Dirty Tax CHeat" post. It's like you guys are on Axelrod's payroll or something. We look forward to the day you are able to think for yourselves.

Edited by LABillzFan

I KNEW I should have checked this first. Every time one of you nuts starts a new Romney Sucks thread, it coincides almost identically in content and time to the latest Axelrod Twitter post:

Same thing happened the other day with Park's "Dirty Tax CHeat" post. It's like you guys are on Axelrod's payroll or something. We look forward to the day you are able to think for yourselves.

Did Axelrod say he wished someone would kill Romney too?

Okay....

I don't follow Axelrod on twitter, and I've probably seen him speak on TV like once.

Okay....

I don't follow Axelrod on twitter, and I've probably seen him speak on TV like once.

Not to worry, fjl2nd. You're still in the loop.

In this case, Axelrod feeds the daily slant to the Boston Globe, Buzzfeed, and the rest.

and then you (and others) pass it along.

"the circle of Life Spin "

Says the guy who vomits out every conservative talking point that floats down the sewer