Inheritance Tax- Holy Schnikes!

even though I hate Unicorns and Freedom.....

Wouldn't uou would be familiar with this growing in France, and being a French Citizen....????

France is Gay

sadly, sober as can be- when I reread that, I thought to myself "what the !@#$ is wrong with me"

either way, Koko loves France.

You know, considering that you're all about fat Asian chicks, I thought you would be more considerate of those of us dealing with severe disabilities - such as being a Frog-loving Frog from Frogland.

Besides, shouldn't you be sucking some Rocky Mountain Oysters right about now while dreaming about owning property in the butthole of WNY (aka Cattaraugus County)?

Now suck it up and pay your "fair share" when you die. It's the right thing to do.

Edited by Koko78

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....

My wife wanted me to join her for some comedy movie tonight, but I told her this was much funnier!!!

Where did the libertards go after the last page though??? Not as much fun without them...

wow....

My wife wanted me to join her for some comedy movie tonight, but I told her this was much funnier!!!

Where did the libertards go after the last page though??? Not as much fun without them...

Their Mommas told them to turn the computer off and finish their homework.

I know I was called a heartless monster over it several times. I was just stating a fact, not calling for assassination :rolleyes:

Yes, you were. Some mod even renamed it "Heartless, Evil Post." I love the mods over at TSW :lol:

Actually thats what I named it originally because I knew the old ladies would be fainting and wailing and getting their hankies out and they sure did. God I forgot what a idiot Steely was.

Really? Huh. For some reason I always thought it got changed. I don't think I saw it until it was a few pages long.

I know I was called a heartless monster over it several times. I was just stating a fact, not calling for assassination :rolleyes:

Like this?

Posted Today, 05:38 AM

BRAWNDO, on 08 July 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Since when do we allow facts to get in the way?

Yes really, I see Mitt slander Obama every day. Why let facts get in the way. God I hope someone kills Romney before the election.

In another thread, posted by Fan in San Diego.

Like this?

Posted Today, 05:38 AM

BRAWNDO, on 08 July 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Since when do we allow facts to get in the way?

Yes really, I see Mitt slander Obama every day. Why let facts get in the way. God I hope someone kills Romney before the election.

In another thread, posted by Fan in San Diego.

Yeah I saw that one, and it really surprised me. I always thought of FISD as a regular guy.