4pm games moved back 10min

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills / Raiders game was on the local CBS out here in LA LA Land and they switched to the Pats / Chargers game before it ended. I had Sunday Ticket so I was able to switch to another CBS game and catch the ending but those who didn't have Sunday Ticket missed the David Nelson TD.

Does this change apply to all late (4pm) games on Sunday Afternoon? If so, its probably a good change. It reduces the number of times the networks cut away from an early game to accomodate the start of a later game.

At the same time, those games that start at 4:25 should end before seven o’clock. Which means I won’t have to miss any of NBC’s “Football Night in America” which I really enjoy.

Edited by Snopple

The real solution is to eliminate the official timeouts. They come at the wrong moments, extend the game, and make pro football very boring. Commercials take away the game especially for those teams that are fit as no squad should ever get tired because timeouts last too long. Its time the fans started controlling these decisions and get them out of the hands of the guys running the leagues. They ruin the game. Football will be like baseball soon.

Oh good. I wasn't sure about that.

Not good that you were wrong… just good that I wasn't wrong.

Anyways, that's 10 more minutes of waiting before the Bills commence kicking the Niners' asses!

Thanks man. Also, to toot my own horn, it's good that I owned up to being wrong! It rarely happens on message boards