All The Beatles #1 hits....

The Poojer

why 'WHO' thought this was a good idea??? :blink: this was some dude that did it on his own for fun...this isn't an actual beatles release, you do realize that, right?

I love The Beatles, but can someone tell me why they thought this was a good idea?

why can't i see anything other than your comment, yet when i reply, i can see a youtube url????

youtube.com/watch?v=pTeDAst3KA0&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dtrainwreck%2Bon%2Bcamera%26oq%3Dtrainwreck%2Bon%2Bcamera%26aq%3Df%26aqi%3D%26aql%3D%26gs_l%3Dyoutube-reduced.3...52973.60500.0.60754.26.22.1.3.4.1.302.3003.5j15j0j2.22.0...0.0.NegCHnFh9rQ

Sounds just like the last 15 seconds of this clip. Except, the clip is far better then any of that crap the Beatles did.

in firefox i get a little 'block' window that pops up and when i click on it, it brings up this message....what kind of videos are you posting???

why can't i see anything other than your comment, yet when i reply, i can see a youtube url????

why 'WHO' thought this was a good idea??? :blink: this was some dude that did it on his own for fun...this isn't an actual beatles release, you do realize that, right?

Is that a serious question? Of course I know it's not an actual Beatles release.