VCR ALERT: 2011 Buffalo Bills Yearbook

Buftex

Is your 8 track quad? If not it will never sound as good as it did my dads Lincoln Mark v. Quadraphonic sound. It was surround sound before there was 5.1 or 7.1 and then 7.2 and now 8.1 and and and on and on and on

My surround system is 58.8 and i'm typing this on my phone that has 9G service. When I buy a track on iTunes it goes right to my brain and I can play it whenever I want - no headphones required (just beware suing like Achy Breaky Heart - if they get stuck you're screwed).

The 2011 Bills....started good.....then the story doesn't end so well. I might have to pass. Too much Reggie bush and 21-0 leads to the Pats on that tape. I vote let's fast forward to the part where Mario Williams gets 13 sacks and the whole defense is much improved. 2012 bills > 2011bills by a ton. Can't wait for the Easley, Nelson, Tj graham tds that are coming this year.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

The 2011 Bills....started good.....then the story doesn't end so well. I might have to pass. Too much Reggie bush and 21-0 leads to the Pats on that tape. I vote let's fast forward to the part where Mario Williams gets 13 sacks and the whole defense is much improved. 2012 bills > 2011bills by a ton. Can't wait for the Easley, Nelson, Tj graham tds that are coming this year.

If you've ever seen one of these things, they make it sound like every team they do one on won the super bowl, regardless of record. They only show hilites of wins and speak not a negative word of anyone.

Cool. I'll be sure to record the first 15 minutes of it.

It's been years since I watched one of these, but if they're anything like they used to be you can you watch the whole thing. I used to watch the marathons just to laugh at the spin of horrible teams like the Cardinals back in the day. "With their week 2 win coupled with a promising draft (skipping over the other 14 games) the future looks bright with Vince Tobin leading the way".

Me too. Mine picked up the yearbook for 6/27 at 2:30am on ESPN2.

Was looking at the Direct TV on-line listing..it has the St. Louis Rams Yearbook listed on ESPN2, and the Buffalo Bills Yearbook listed on ESPN2 HD at the same time...this is all very confusing. Time Warner shows the St Louis Rams Yearbook for both channels at that time, and the Buffalo Bills on July 4th, at the same time.

EDIT: Okay, just checked again, and now the ESPN website shows the Buffalo Bills Yearbook to be on at 2:30am on 6/27, but still has it listed for 7/4 at 2:30am

Edited by Buftex

1340749716[/url]' post='2493568']

OKAY...NOW EVERYTHING IS SWITCHED AROUND...

THE BUFFALO BILLS 2011 YEARBOOK

IS SCHEDULED FOR 6/27/12 @ 2:30 AM eastern, ON ESPN2

Thanks, BT! Like others, I too have the dvr set to record everything Bills. Nonetheless, I just checked it and it's good to go.

However, with any luck, a soccer game or girls softball will run over and it'll only record the first half of the season..flirt.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I did watch this at the time the OP had it and yes, the majority of the show was about the win over NE. I just think that if I was miked up for a game I would make sure I didn't scream like a little girl over and over again. Just saying... :bag: Other then that it was a good BB "feel good" show.

I did watch this at the time the OP had it and yes, the majority of the show was about the win over NE. I just think that if I was miked up for a game I would make sure I didn't scream like a little girl over and over again. Just saying... :bag: Other then that it was a good BB "feel good" show.

i love the fitzscream. i absolutely love it. a candid moment like that makes it impossible not to like the guy.