VCR ALERT: 2011 Buffalo Bills Yearbook

Buftex

The "2011 Buffalo Bills Yearbook" is scheduled to air on ESPN2 on Wednesday morning, July 4th! at 2:30AM eastern... start your holiday boozing early! Really early!

It looks like this is the only scheduled airing on the ESPN networks. Those of you with the NFL Network may have other options!

The "2011 Buffalo Bills Yearbook" is scheduled to air on ESPN2 on Wednesday morning, July 4th! at 2:30AM eastern... start your holiday boozing early! Really early!

It looks like this is the only scheduled airing on the ESPN networks. Those of you with the NFL Network may have other options!

I could be wrong or in a different area (Broome County) but my Directv does not have this schedualed. For that time slot is the 2011 Rams Yearbook. Looked up future airings of Yearbook which there are 7 of but not of the Bills. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

I could be wrong or in a different area (Broome County) but my Directv does not have this schedualed. For that time slot is the 2011 Rams Yearbook. Looked up future airings of Yearbook which there are 7 of but not of the Bills. Maybe someone else can confirm this.

ESPN website, tv listings:

http://espn.go.com/espntv/onair/index?start=7-03-12-11:00-PM

btw- I have a DVR too! I have been spending way too many hours, over the last 5 years or so, transferring old VHS to DVD. Lots and lots of old Bills games...been a blast. By the time I get done with my project (and succeed in getting rid of 100's of VHS tapes), I suspect DVD's will too, be fully obsolete! They are halfway there are already!:lol:

Edited by Buftex

Yep, that's what my guide is currently showing too.

Okay, either Directv or ESPN is wrong on this one or they have differenct lineups....

Directv does not show this airing. I even tested a Rochester area code.

directv line up

Channel 209

just checked my DirecTV and it's listing the 2011 St Louis Rams....?

VCR alert should have told me this wasnt right...lol...havent recorded a program like that in years....

just checked my DirecTV and it's listing the 2011 St Louis Rams....?

VCR alert should have told me this wasnt right...lol...havent recorded a program like that in years....

Uh..okay...definitely trust your DirecTV over the network that will broadcast it... :rolleyes:

Incidentally, I have been checking for the Bills Yearbook listing on the ESPN guide...they just added their information for July 4th, in the last day or two...I would assume they are more likely to be right than a second party broadcast carrier. Just sayin...you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it!

FWIW: checked my Time Warner cable guide (only goes a week ahead) and it shows the Rams yearbook scheduled for broadcast at 2:30 AM on Wednesday, 6/27...exactly one week earlier (Wednesday July 4th @2:30am) than the ESPN schedule shows the Bills broadcast.

The thing that screws these schedules up, sometimes, are live sporting events that run over their allotted times...one year, because of a long baseball game (is there any other kind) they joined the Bills yearbook "in progress" after the game, and a showing of Sports Center...skipped the first 10 minutes.

Edited by Buftex

i just set my betamax to record the video and i will also catch the audio on eight track tape

Is your 8 track quad? If not it will never sound as good as it did my dads Lincoln Mark v. Quadraphonic sound. It was surround sound before there was 5.1 or 7.1 and then 7.2 and now 8.1 and and and on and on and on

1340481720[/url]' post='2491633']

Please bump this thread on July 1st or 2nd.