Fitzpatrick says, "Buffalo Bills success rests on me

No, success lies with the offense and QB Ryan Fitzpatrick. Or should I say FAILURE will lie with the offense and QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Once our vastly improved defense sees that we have a weak QB and thus a weak offense they'll give up.

Oh yes, the defense is full of quitters. None of them are the type to want to win or lead the team to a win if questionable qb play surfaces...

In fact Kyle Mario and merrimen all quit on their teams last year too... Maybe they need a pay for performance program. :flirt:

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

No, success lies with the offense and QB Ryan Fitzpatrick. Or should I say FAILURE will lie with the offense and QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Once our vastly improved defense sees that we have a weak QB and thus a weak offense they'll give up.

Maybe you should find another football team to follow, ever think of that? You're a DISGRACE for a Bills fan

Success lies not with Fitz but with the defense. Gotta stop teams from running wild.

PTR

+1 Good point.

I do like that Fitz wears Buffalo on his heart. He seems genuine and wants to help this team to the next level (playoffs).

He is willing to put in the work and show up to voluntary workouts. He has held personal workouts in Arizona.

• 1 month later...

Fitzpatrick can try to put it on himself, but it depends on everything even including special teams. Let's not forget about a certain Chargers team from a few years back that had the #1 offense AND #1 defense in the NFL and finished 8-8 due to crappy special teams play (worst in the NFL). The offense does depend heavily on Fitzpatrick, but wins and losses are well beyond that.

Success lies not with Fitz but with the defense. Gotta stop teams from running wild.

PTR

Sure the Bills struggled against the run. But some of the worst teams agaisnt the run (yards per carry) were the Saints, pats, Packers and Giants--Lions too. (in fact the entire D of the first 3 teams sucked in general). Yeah the D has to get off the field but the O needs to score more--and it ultimately has to come from passing the ball well. Fitz is right.