I got layed off yesterday...

I will be starting a new job in January. I will be working for the Federal Govt. I'm just waiting for my Clearence to clear. (I don't know what is taking so long... I had a TS/SCI/Poly clearence for 4 years...)

Oh Well, The job I'm leaving now qualifies as a BAD job. My manager was B word who liked to tell people she didn't know how she was going to make payrole this month! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: She managed through terror and I believe that there is a special place in hell waiting for her

Wish me luck :(

Good luck with the clearance, Clarence! Hope you pass the vector, Victor!

I will be starting a new job in January.  I will be working for the Federal Govt.  I'm just waiting for my Clearence to clear.  (I don't know what is taking so long... I had a TS/SCI/Poly clearence for 4 years...) 

Oh Well,  The job I'm leaving now qualifies as a BAD job.  My manager was B word who liked to tell people she didn't know how she was going to make payrole this month!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  She managed through terror and I believe that there is a special place in hell waiting for her

Wish me luck  :(

186277[/snapback]

I will be starting a new job in January.  I will be working for the Federal Govt.  I'm just waiting for my Clearence to clear.  (I don't know what is taking so long... I had a TS/SCI/Poly clearence for 4 years...) 

Oh Well,  The job I'm leaving now qualifies as a BAD job.  My manager was B word who liked to tell people she didn't know how she was going to make payrole this month!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  She managed through terror and I believe that there is a special place in hell waiting for her

Wish me luck  :(

186277[/snapback]

Well, since you are going to be working for the government, you should have plenty of time for FAT and for posting on the board. :devil:

Glad to hear that things worked out for you, regarding the job. I left my job last week, and start my new job on Monday. No more travelling the globe on a moments notice for me.

Best of luck to you on your new job!! Happy New Year to you, Mrs. Nick, and the little one.

Well, since you are going to be working for the government, you should have plenty of time for FAT and for posting on the board.  :devil:

Glad to hear that things worked out for you, regarding the job. I left my job last week, and start my new job on Monday. No more travelling the globe on a moments notice for me.

Best of luck to you on your new job!! Happy New Year to you, Mrs. Nick, and the little one.

186337[/snapback]

Thanks buddy!

Good to hear from you!

Hope you enjoyed the holidays so far!

say hi to your lovely wife! :(

186337[/snapback]

So, what will you be doing now?

So, what will you be doing now?

186354[/snapback]

Similar type of work (controls design), but I am shifting from the food industry to the pharmaceutical industry. I will also be moving away from hardware and software design to strictly software design with the software being far more complex (more servos, vision systems, high speed controls, etc).

Thanks buddy!

Good to hear from you! 

Hope you enjoyed the holidays so far!

say hi to your lovely wife!  :(

186348[/snapback]

The holidays have been great. I am between jobs, so there is no stress. I have had plenty of time for school-work and doing stuff around the house.

Hey LABillsfan... what did you get your baby for x-mas... not the flu I hope!  :(

186362[/snapback]

Sorry to hear you guys have the flu. We've been fortunate to avoid it. Because wifey was pregnant, she was able to get on the short list for flu shots out here. And I don't get sick for some reason. But because he was born almost a month early, we've been keeping visitors to a minimum just to be safe.

Jayden, meanwhile, seemed to have a great Christmas for a person who couldn't see six inches past his nose. He did get a nice charm with his birthstone to put on mom's charm bracelet. He also got his first stocking (stockings are very big in our household) and his first jean jacket. :devil: My boy. He's cool. Way cool. Fonzie cool.