Miss USA pageant fixed, or a bitter loser?

Just Jack

You decide....

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/06/miss_pennsylvania_sheena_monni.html

"I witnessed another contestant who said she saw the list of the Top 5 BEFORE THE SHOW EVER STARTED proceed to call out in order who the Top 5 were before they were announced on stage," Monnin wrote. "Apparently the morning of June 3rd she saw a folder lying open to a page that said 'FINAL SHOW Telecast, June 3, 2012' and she saw the places for Top 5 already filled in."

EDIT : Another article : http://gma.yahoo.com/organization-denies-miss-pennsylvania-sheena-monnins-claim-pageant-074006712--abc-news-topstories.html

Here's the real fraud: They call themselves the "Miss Universe Pageant" but there are exactly zero representatives allowed from other solar systems.

It's an open invitation; not the organizers' fault they haven't had any replies.

• 1 year later...

UPDATE - $5M Award in Pageant Slander Case Is Upheld

A beauty queen's claim that the Miss USA Pageant run by Donald Trump was rigged has cost her $5 million in damages for defamation. Southern District Judge J. Paul Oetken on Tuesday upheld an arbitration award against Sheena Monnin, the former Miss Pennsylvania USA 2012 who alleged on Facebook and the "Today" show that the 2012 pageant in Las Vegas had a "script" dictating the final 16 and the top five finishers.

An outrageous result. first off, I highly doubt they lost a 5 mill site fee due to the defamatory comments.

But in the end, sounds like she could sue her lawyer for malpractice and maybe even something against miss Florida.

No sympathy here. People today think throwing a public tantrum is their 'right' no matter who else is impacted by their actions. Same mentality here as the POS hauled off the airplane last week because she was told to turn off her cell phone.

Maybe if we see more of this type of verdict, me-first idiots will start to think twice before pitching an ego-driven fit.

No sympathy here. People today think throwing a public tantrum is their 'right' no matter who else is impacted by their actions. Same mentality here as the POS hauled off the airplane last week because she was told to turn off her cell phone.

Maybe if we see more of this type of verdict, me-first idiots will start to think twice before pitching an ego-driven fit.

Amen...