Special thanks to this organization!!!

If any of you got the chance to go to the play60 event at RWS you know what im talking about!! What an event!!! I cant even begin to describe how awesome it was for my son and i.

First we stepped onto the field, man what a dream come true!!! My son went crazy hes only 8 he was in total shock!!! About 10 minutes in....here comes fitz, wood, spiller, brad smith, fredex....

Now i know the reason the team has such a great locker room!!! Each of these guys took a minute to talk to my son about staying active, they took pics with him and signed his football!!!

Also big thanks too craig urbik for showing my son the proper OL stance!!! Also CJ Spiller man.....taking your time showing my son how to protect the football....takin a pic with him and autograph, thumbs up man!!!!

TJ Graham....your a very humble person!!! The way you treated my son, i will never forget!!!

Stephon Gilmore.....i hope you have a great season!!! This guy is awesome to talk to!!!! Very well rounded young man!!! Thank you for the autographs and pics!!!

Moats, clowney....thanks for the group pics and autographs! Man moats is a great guy!!! I hope clowney makes the team!!!

Fredex....unreal!!! Took tons of pics with us and signed tons of stuff for us!!!! Awesome guy!!!

Last but not least.....Mario Williams....unreal character guy!!!! My son was thrilled to death tossin the football with you!!!! As a fan if yours seeing you do that with my son, brought tears to my eyes!!! But thats not what meant the most...,it was windy saturday....at Marios station the wind kept blowing away the blowup maze, everytime it did mario run to help set it back up for the kids!!! He was helping hold it down soo the kids could have fun!! Thank you!!

I hope the Bills have this event again, i highly recommend it for your family!!! Its a first class event from a first class organization!!!!!

Anyone have an email address for russ brandon? Id like to thank him !!!

If any of you got the chance to go to the play60 event at RWS you know what im talking about!! What an event!!! I cant even begin to describe how awesome it was for my son and i.

First we stepped onto the field, man what a dream come true!!! My son went crazy hes only 8 he was in total shock!!! About 10 minutes in....here comes fitz, wood, spiller, brad smith, fredex....

Now i know the reason the team has such a great locker room!!! Each of these guys took a minute to talk to my son about staying active, they took pics with him and signed his football!!!

Also big thanks too craig urbik for showing my son the proper OL stance!!! Also CJ Spiller man.....taking your time showing my son how to protect the football....takin a pic with him and autograph, thumbs up man!!!!

TJ Graham....your a very humble person!!! The way you treated my son, i will never forget!!!

Stephon Gilmore.....i hope you have a great season!!! This guy is awesome to talk to!!!! Very well rounded young man!!! Thank you for the autographs and pics!!!

You

Moats, clowney....thanks for the group pics and autographs! Man moats is a great guy!!! I hope clowney makes the team!!!

Fredex....unreal!!! Took tons of pics with us and signed tons of stuff for us!!!! Awesome guy!!!

Last but not least.....Mario Williams....unreal character guy!!!! My son was thrilled to death tossin the football with you!!!! As a fan if yours seeing you do that with my son, brought tears to my eyes!!! But thats not what meant the most...,it was windy saturday....at Marios station the wind kept blowing away the blowup maze, everytime it did mario run to help set it back up for the kids!!! He was helping hold it down soo the kids could have fun!! Thank you!!

I hope the Bills have this event again, i highly recommend it for your family!!! Its a first class event from a first class organization!!!!!

Anyone have an email address for russ brandon? Id like to thank him !!!

You can send your message to Russ Brandon through the customer service link.

http://www.buffalobills.com/about-us/contact-us.html

They should be thanked more often. I still get chills thinking about being in The Aud chanting "Thank you Sabres!"

They should be thanked more often. I still get chills thinking about being in The Aud chanting "Thank you Sabres!"

The crowd did something similar during the AFC Championship Game against the Raiders in 1991. Chanting "Thank You Bills!" with about five minutes left in the game till the end.

From the sounds of it I'm not sure who had more fun, you or your son :)

I have always been impressed with how the Bills organization and players go out of their way for kids.

One trip to SJF for training camp and you will see what I mean.

Sounds like this was another fine example!

Didn't see his email, but did find this as a way to contact him.

@RussBrandon on Twitter

Edited by CodeMonkey

I did have a ton of fun!! What i like best was asking players questions, like....i asked Eric Wood how his leg was he said its going great! I asked TJ Graham, about the season and his route running, i talked to Stephon Gilmore about playing against AJ Green....i got to see first hand if Mario Williams was 300 lbs....if he is that weight its pure muscle!!! Its just nice to ask the players the question instead if this board!

Based on my experience having worked at some of the Bills community events, the ones that were more kid based, were the more fun ones. The players really seemed to enjoy themselves a lot more at those.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's nice to see the players giving back to the community that supports them, and allows us fans to see the players as actual people.

Thank you for sharing this about Gilmore, I think he was unfairly judged at the draft for not looking excited enough.