Let's show them the Baby...

I say we bring baby dolls to the stadium if we have a chance to make the playoffs with the win. We can litter the field with them as a thanks to Nix for showing us the baby. This is the year we break the drought and Gailey & Nix deserve a little recognition from the fans if we pull it off. It's a bit morbid to be throwing babies but hey I bet ESPN would make a big deal out of it.

It'd be hillarious to actually see grown men wearing giant baby outfits though holding up thank you signs. We should at least consider that one. Since i am in FLA, i'll wear it to Miami when we squish the fish for the second time in the season since they may or may not be in contention at that point.

To hindsight: This was a lotto ticket post, getting people excited about playoff possibilities shouldn't be frowned upon. I did have a big IF in the opening line of the thread.

It'd be hillarious to actually see grown men wearing giant baby outfits though holding up thank you signs.

On the bright side, the mens room lines should be shorter if all the guys are wearing diapers for the last game of the season.....

It'd be hillarious to actually see grown men wearing giant baby outfits though holding up thank you signs. We should at least consider that one. Since i am in FLA, i'll wear it to Miami when we squish the fish for the second time in the season since they may or may not be in contention at that point.

To hindsight: This was a lotto ticket post, getting people excited about playoff possibilities shouldn't be frowned upon. I did have a big IF in the opening line of the thread.

there you go. you do that, and we will all follow through and do it a bit later in the season

child please, its kiss the baby

that's Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson's line, both of them

Long way till Sept 5th 2012.... 100+ days or so...too lazy to actually count them. Bills fans want the season to start tomorrow

Edited by Fear the Beard

that's Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson's line, both of them

Long way till Sept 5th 2012.... 100+ days or so...too lazy to actually count them. Bills fans want the season to start tomorrow

oh no sh*t Hence why i put the video up.