What individual player matchups are you looking forward to see?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different type of matchup:

The Bills O line practicing against the Bills D line.

On a bigger scale, the entire O against the D.

I can't help but think that the offense stands to gain a lot by practicing against a defense that by all indications should be at least more than formidable and perhaps even dominant.

I'm looking forward to seeing Gilmore on Welker. Think it would be a good test, especially at the end of the season when we get to measure how much he has improved over the season.

Do you think they will slide Gilmore inside to cover Welker? Maybe. That would mean Mcgee stays healthy and plays outside. I don't think A. Williams has the speed to stay with Welker. I was thinking this is what Brooks will do. Brooks may be the fastes guy on the team along with Spiller. I think Brooks plays Nickel when teams spread them out and have smaller quick guys like Welker.

Do you think they will slide Gilmore inside to cover Welker? Maybe. That would mean Mcgee stays healthy and plays outside. I don't think A. Williams has the speed to stay with Welker. I was thinking this is what Brooks will do. Brooks may be the fastes guy on the team along with Spiller. I think Brooks plays Nickel when teams spread them out and have smaller quick guys like Welker.

I think you think correctly sir.

• 2 weeks later...