I think the Bills should sign Visanthe Shiancoe TE

age and injuries have caught up to clark ... his expiration date has expired

viszantkhxe shiãnz7cxoe otoh might still be good enough to let the bills use the cheaters two te offense against them for a change

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three teams interested in Shiancoe: CBSSports.com NFL Insider Jason LaCanfora reports that three teams remain interested in tight end Visanthe Shiancoe. According to his agent Drew Rosenhaus, Shiancoe has received offers short of the $2.5 million range he's looking for. "We're willing to take it right up to the start of camp," Rosenhaus said.

Are the Bills one of the teams?

Is Rosenhaus stirring the pot?

Check in next week, same Bills time, same Bills Channel!

Hope Buddy is taking a peek at him.

The problem with VS is he wants to be paid like he is a top 5 TE, and he isn't even close. I think the main reason the Vikings let him go was because he thought he was worth more then what they would pay him.

The Bills don't even use Chandler as much as they could in my view, why bring in another TE to take away targets from a decent younger player.

The problem with VS is he wants to be paid like he is a top 5 TE, and he isn't even close. I think the main reason the Vikings let him go was because he thought he was worth more then what they would pay him.

The Bills don't even use Chandler as much as they could in my view, why bring in another TE to take away targets from a decent younger player.

+1

Visanthe Shiancoe is a huge TE that can block, catch, and run. I think the Bills should consider this guy if the price is right. Any thought?

Notice how all TE's do well playing with Manning, then suck afterwards? There is a reason for that, Manning makes TE's look good. Heck, they have a slow fat TE in Ballard that even looked good last year. Nothing against Shiancoe, but he is no better than any of the other mediocre TE's out there, just more expensive.

Plus, clearly Gailey isn't big on the TE position. Chandler is a very good redzone threat, and that's about the only time he uses them. I'd rather they put those resources towards a decent #2 wide out.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Start paying attention to OTAs and the player/coach interviews. Chandler is going to be a HUGE part of the offense this year.

What happens if Chandler gets hurt? If Gailey wants the TE to be featured more he should have a plan B. I don't think having a veteran back up at a cheap price could hurt.

Start paying attention to OTAs and the player/coach interviews. Chandler is going to be a HUGE part of the offense this year.

It looks like him and Nelson are going to be our main middle of the field guys.

I may be in the minority, but I like our chances with Chandler, Lee, and Onobun, especially with Metzelaars coaching them.

Did not know he was the TE coach now. That's pretty cool. :thumbsup:

What happens if Chandler gets hurt? If Gailey wants the TE to be featured more he should have a plan B. I don't think having a veteran back up at a cheap price could hurt.

Problem is he wouldn't come cheap! He wants to be paid!