America's Got Howard!

boyst

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to watch Stern back when he has his E! show, but haven't followed him at all since then. I'm interested to see if he ends up self-destructing on the show. I just wish Piers were still around, cause that would have been a great pairing.

I used to watch Stern back when he has his E! show, but haven't followed him at all since then. I'm interested to see if he ends up self-destructing on the show. I just wish Piers were still around, cause that would have been a great pairing.

AFT will have the highest ratings yet

So I still bet you tune in tonight just to see what it is all about?

That's a stale line that used to get thrown around here whenever the topic of Stern came up. I can't remember who coined the phrase, but it goes back several years. Poojer will remember who first used it, he has more brain cells left than I do.

So I still bet you tune in tonight just to see what it is all about?

Tune in to what?

AFT will have the highest ratings yet

American Federation of Teachers? Yes, I'm sure they'll have high rating as long as Obama is in office.

Yeah, I am really looking forward to it...i hate these kinds of shows, but i am gonna watch it solely because of Stern. :thumbsup:

Bababooey bababooey.

Tune in to what?

American Federation of Teachers? Yes, I'm sure they'll have high rating as long as Obama is in office.

Question for those of you who have followed Stern...what are the chances this will end up in some outburst that completely wreaks havoc on the show and ends up getting him Fired?

like he keeps bringing up over and over...do people really think he is that stupid? This seems to be something he really wants to do and do well. Howard Stern for 4 hours a day on the air is seemingly like Howard Stern off the air. He's an professional entertainer that has been successful for over 30 years. He is going to gain fans that never would have dreamt of liking him.

Question for those of you who have followed Stern...what are the chances this will end up in some outburst that completely wreaks havoc on the show and ends up getting him Fired?

I will check it out, but I'm not expecting much, hope I am wrong. As much as I really like/liked his radio & TV show, I've never been too impressed every time he has done anything where he is not in complete control of the situation (ie. Fartman on MTV Awards, most of his talk show appearances).

Edited by Rico

Stern sucks. It's been 15 18 years since he was funny. I hate him but I love to diss him on message boards.

You're drunk. The last few years at Sirius have been a disappointment, but who doesn't slow down in their later years? As an entire body of work The Howard Strern Show is the most hilarious and compelling radio ever created. No other show even comes close to the catalog of great moments that the show has created.

Well, a lot of it comes from listening to Stern's mouth saying it but I have seen, heard, and read that Stern on AGT has done very well. One of those TMZ shows or ET or something did interviews and women were saying they did not like Stern and were scared before hand and now they love him. This guy has always been more hype when it comes to the "shock" value which undervalues his decision making and insight on being an entertainer.

that's a great 'go to' line...i wish i remember who said it first, but it's certainly taken on a life of its own for several years....and i wouldn't be too sure about the brain cell thing there...

That's a stale line that used to get thrown around here whenever the topic of Stern came up. I can't remember who coined the phrase, but it goes back several years. Poojer will remember who first used it, he has more brain cells left than I do.

Zero. Here's what the general public doesn't realize about Howard, he is highly disciplined and calculated.