Tears all over my keyboard

aussiew

It's run it's course.

While it has been an entertaining show, with some good situations, many of the jokes were becoming stale.

Also there was practically no continuity with the characters with they way they behaved. How many times do we see Gabby being a self absorbed b!tch, then later on she learns a lesson, then BOOM!, next week she's the same way again. It got to be very tired.

Still it had a good run.

While it has been an entertaining show, with some good situations, many of the jokes were becoming stale.

Also there was practically no continuity with the characters with they way they behaved. How many times do we see Gabby being a self absorbed b!tch, then later on she learns a lesson, then BOOM!, next week she's the same way again. It got to be very tired.

:unsure: Dude?

:unsure: Dude?

Please. :rolleyes:

The show did have it's funny moments.

It's nowhere near as hilarious as "How I Met Your Mother" nor as brilliant as the overlooked/short-lived "Pushing Daisies", :cry: , but it had it's moments. Both Marcia Cross & Felicity Huffman were consistently good in this show.

It's nowhere near as hilarious as "How I Met Your Mother" nor as brilliant as the overlooked/short-lived "Pushing Daisies", :cry: , but it had it's moments. Both Marcia Cross & Felicity Huffman were consistently good in this show.

Kristen Chenowith's rack was consistently good in Pushing Daisies. :thumbsup:

Kristen Chenowith's rack was consistently good in Pushing Daisies. :thumbsup:

:lol: Yes indeed.

That aside Chenowith was absolutely delightful in that show. I was so thrilled when she won an Emmy for her performance. Of course since she is one of the most talented women in the world it is no surprise that she won.

I could post an enormous amount of videos from "Pushing Daisies", which would show how great a show it was.

The characters that were brought to life by Lee Pace, Anna Friel, Kristen Chenowith & Chi McBride were fantastic. It was a sad day indeed when ABC pulled the plug on that show.

:lol:

btw- your avatars get more offensive each time you change them! :devil:

LOL! I had to do it...I don't see any way we're going to beat you guys

Jeez, talk about a show that has run its course...

Jeez, talk about a show that has run its course...

In some ways I agree with you.

The shows basis of Ted meeting his future wife still has not happened, how much longer are the writers going to drag that out? Also the Ted/Robin storyline was overdone.

Having said that, the show still has lots of laughs. Barney Stinson is one of the best tv characters ever created. I still can not believe that Neil Patrick Harris has not won an Emmy for his portrayal. Then again Hugh Laurie has never won an Emmy for "House, M.D.".