What do you like most about Mike Mularkey?

OnTheRocks

The players respect him.  And they obviously play their arses off for him !!!!

184872[/snapback]

Agreed. He commands the respect because he has played and coached in this league for a long time. He also respects the players. Most of the guys are veterans who (basically) know what it takes, so Mularkey knows what to expect. This type of mutual respect usually prevents the crap that's happening in St. Louis.

Any time I can have a boss who used to do my job and respects me enough to let me do it, I'll work for them 24 hours a day.

I like his honesty [relative to most NFL coaches].   

He's admitted when he's made some coaching errors earlier in the season.

184893[/snapback]

As opposed to Greggo, who always had the perfect game plan and the right call for every play, if only the players would have executed it. :doh:

MM's Vette...with my little girl next to it..... :)

I thought it was a '67.

184890[/snapback]

I couldn't remember the exact year, but knew it was a mid year, figured I had a 1 in 5 shot of getting it right. I was hoping you'd post that picture again. :doh:

Is yours all packed away for the winter? I think with the warmer thatn normal weather expected for this weekend I may have to uncover mine and let the engine run for a while.

I couldn't remember the exact year, but knew it was a mid year, figured I had a 1 in 5 shot of getting it right. I was hoping you'd post that picture again.  :doh:

Is yours all packed away for the winter?  I think with the warmer thatn normal weather expected for this weekend I may have to uncover mine and let the engine run for a while.

184913[/snapback]

Yeah it been away since late October..........Always a sad day for me. It needs a tune up and a little tranny tweeking in the spring.

I like the fact that although MM doesn't talk a lot, when he does, he speaks volumes. A no-BS kinda' guy. That and the fact that he's not afraid to make adjustments and changes where he thinks it will beneifit the team, and even more importantly, he won't make changes to appease anyone else (ie, regarding Bledsoe) if he feels it isn't best for the team.

Like I said back when his name first came up, he's the real deal and will be a very good coach for Bflo for a good number of years.

Yeah it been away since late October..........Always a sad day for me. It needs a tune up and a little tranny tweeking in the spring.

184938[/snapback]

Must be all minds are on our cars....It's suppose to be in the 50's tomorrow and I'm off work. I was thinking about getting her out of the garage for a bit for some TLC.

I still gotta get you those pics Thailog......I'd still like to see yours!