Where are you now Bills Fan?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born in Mexico, in a small city Parral, Chihuahua; border state to Texas and New Mexico, so I have had my share of annoying Cowpukes fans bullying around since SB-XXVII; I currently live in Tijuana, Baja California border to San Diego. I've been to Buffalo and Niagara with my familiy, after attending J Kelly's induction, and go to watch a Bills games at least every three years, regardless of the travel time and cost. I started rooting for my Buffalo Bills 42 years ago, and I still don't regret sticking with them for the rest of my life, it's been fun. Go Bills!

• 2 weeks later...

I am from Newport R.I. ie. Patriotland...

I became a fan of the Bills around 88. The Navy family that fostered me as a kid were from Orchard Park, and the Mom was a HUGE Bills fan. She got me in to watching the Bills, heck the only game I watched before this was the Pats/Bears SB...wich made me forever hate the Patriots! I've been to RWS at least three times and I love the Buffalo area and the people are wicked nice!!! Been to a few Bills games here when the play the Patriots and I can honestly say the fans in Buffalo are not even close to being the arrogant r-tards that most Patriots fans seems to be. GO BILLS!

Lived on Grand Island from 1987 to 1995 (Glory Years). Currently living in Midland, TX for about a year, then back to Dallas. Yes, this really is the end of the bloody earth. But LOTS of jobs out here.

No one in Vermont? I find that hard to believe.

Your next assignment is crossing off the countries.

If I recall, Heintz is from Vermont (I think his cooler may be from another state)

Has to be VT. fans. When I took the "Buffalo Bills Express" out of Renn.[ Albany area] to the Bills games there were tons of VT. plates in the lot. Great train trip by the way. Now take trips by bus out of Pittsfield MA for all the Bills home games against NE and half the fans are Bills. Great.