Where are you now Bills Fan?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1336546542[/url]' post='2461886']

I'm just assuming that the locals aren't really replying to this thread as it originally began by asking how many states can be represented.

That being said... How many states are we up to now?

Oh and btw, I was born and raised in Webster NY, lived in Fort Collins Colorado for 10 years and then Camas Washington before moving to NZ.

Go Bills!

As stated earlier, I'm a native Lumberjack and Bills fan, but have had residences in now 10 states. Does this skew the numbers? Agreed, about locals staying clear of this thread. But it makes it appear TBD is just a meeting place for displaced Bills fans..

SO if anyone is interested to know, I did the tally...

Bills Nation that replied to this thread covers 38 states , 16 countries outside the US, and 1 planet outside of Earth (Uranus... Hilarious and Original).

States we don't have on this thread...

ND

SD

AL

DE

IA

KY

MS

MT

TN

VT

WY

WI

Bills Nation that replied to this thread covers 38 states , 16 countries outside the US, and 1 planet outside of Earth (Uranus... Hilarious and Original).

ND

SD

AL

DE

IA

KY

MS

MT

TN

VT

WY

WI

Pretty cool. Thanks for doing that!!

:thumbsup:

ND

SD

AL

DE

IA

KY

MS

MT

TN

VT

WY

WI

There are definitely people here from DE, WI and TN.

Born and raised in Buffalo. Lower west Side in the Lake View Projects. LIved in the Grant street area, Ken-Bailey area and Riverside. Now I'm in North Dakota because of the Air Force, where I'm active duty. I'll always be a Bills fan, most of my family still lives in Buffalo. I go back once or twice a year if I can. There are actually more Bills fans here than I thought it would be and they have no ties to Buffalo.

Edited by Big Curt

Dad's Family is all from Buffalo but I was raised outside Chicago.

Currently living in Louisville, KY. If you are ever down this way come to Rootie's, which is the only Bills Backers Bar in Louisville. The owner has an awesome skullet!

Graduated from Gowanda, joined the Navy in 1985, my family is in the Virginia Beach area, I am serving a one year unaccompanied tour stationed in Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory.

Love DGAR...been there 3 times!

I'm from Grand Island now in Okinawa, Japan (via Florida). Parents had enough after Blizzard of '77.

Edited by nikuman

:thumbsup:

Great work! Thanks for doing this.

Go Bills!

ND

SD

AL

DE

IA

KY

MS

MT

TN

VT

WY

WI

...and tonight..after a long week .. back home in Greenville, MS.

So, check MS off the list. My parents were born and raised in Buffalo, but then my Dad got transferred around the country. So, I was raised in TN. (lived there till after college). From there... RI, NJ, NYC, and now MS (with a lot of travel).