Rob Johnson

DF>RJ

JK>DB>RF>DF>RJ>TE>JPL>AVP>TC

Totally forgot about Todd Collins until doing this. Man, those were dark days.

Johnson seemed like he could have been an elite QB. It was maddening to watch him hold onto the ball so long and get his bell rung every other down.

Flutie had the magic, and I'm still mad at the decision to bench him after taking the Bills all the way there.

I'll never forget RJ standing outside in a surfer tank top and shorts in a Buffalo blizzard while being interviewed on ESPN. Guy really didn't appear too bright.

Edited by JustinAtlanta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does Kelly Holcombe rank?

I would also put Flute 2nd to Jim Kelly.

Guy only played 8 games. Might as well have put BIllie Joe Hobert in there.

Man, we've had a lot of QBs.

You really think he was better than Drew Bledsoe? I might put Flutie ahead of Fitz--I didn't because I think he's going to rock it next season--but not Bledsoe.

Guy only played 8 games. Might as well have put BIllie Joe Hobert in there.

If you do that, then it will look like this....

JK>DB>RF>DF>RJ>TE>JPL>AVP>TC>Jay Rubio=Hammered A Lot>fans throwing balls in the lots>people that clean the stadium after the games>BJH

If you do that, then it will look like this....

JK>DB>RF>DF>RJ>TE>JPL>AVP>TC>Jay Rubio=Hammered A Lot>fans throwing balls in the lots>people that clean the stadium after the games>BJH

That's a low blow...

To the people who clean the stadium after the game. Should be at least someone in-between them and Billie Joe "I didn't read the playbook" Hobert.

Maybe this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhFdGPb5pA

Edited by JustinAtlanta

That's a low blow...

To the people who clean the stadium after the game. Should be at least someone in-between them and Billie Joe "I didn't read the playbook" Hobert.

How's this?

JK>DB>RF>DF>RJ>TE>JPL>AVP>TC>Jay Rubio=Hammered A Lot>fans throwing balls in the lots>people that clean the stadium after the games>Politicians>BJH

He was a lot like JP; cannon arm, great athlete, questionable leadership skills and smarts.

In JP's defense he did buy a house in Buffalo and tried to do his part to help out the city. Unlike RJ who lived in a hotel the whole time he was here. And yes they both sucked on the football field.

That's a low blow...

Maybe this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyhFdGPb5pA

What a disgrace to manhood. He threw that like a six-year old.

What group of losers even lets someone like that play quarterback?

I think he would've ended up being a good QB if not for our horrendous OL. The guy got clobbered so much that he became timid, always preparing to get crushed and not really focusing on the game. If we had an average-to-good OL, things may have turned out differently. We'll never know.

He did leasd us to a game winning FG to beat the Titans in the playoffs, oh sh$t I forgot, the refs blew that one. I was one of the few who thought we should start RJ ove Flutie that season. Still do to this day.

Edited by Dopey