Beerball

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiot.

Walterfootball is the worst.

Ohhhhhhh ya! I'm drinking it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another kool-aid drinker. I would bet 10 to 1 odds when the Bills won 5 games last year, you were telling people they are going to make the playoffs. LOL How did that work out for you? ROFLMAO I love gullable people, they make me chuckle.

1335575213[/url]' post='2449921']

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another kool-aid drinker. I would bet 10 to 1 odds when the Bills won 5 games last year, you were telling people they are going to make the playoffs. LOL How did that work out for you? ROFLMAO I love gullable people, they make me chuckle.

42 post time to shut your pie hole.

You can get lost.

I would.

I would ecstatic if we traded up to the mid 40's and grabbed Randle. I would be completely set with this draft.

--------------------------------------------------------

Now that I agree with totally. Trade up and get a wide out. I would settle for Randle or Alshon Jeffery from South Carolina. They need a receiver. The guy I really liked was Stephen Hill but the Jets nabbed him. But either Randle or Jeffery would be fine too.

I didn't like the Cory Glenn pick because he is more of a guard than a tackle. And they need someone to take the place of Bell. I don't know if it would be a good idea to move Levitre out to tackle and play the rookie inside. Levitre seems better suited at guard so I don't know if that would be a good idea or not.

I like the pick but not because he is going to be our starting LT. This guy will add very good depth to LT, RT, and Guard. He is an absolute beast in the run game!

The YouTube videos I've seen on Glenn are a little scary in my opinion. He struggles to stay in front of SEC pash rushers. On one specific play against Melvin Ingram late in Georgia's game against Sout Carolina Glen gave up the game winning sack/fumble/TD. He was blown away off the line immediately. That is one play but I strongly suggest watching the 3 or 4 game videos on Youtube

*Token Post*

Pretty pleased with this draft so far. Big men always good.

Cheers Nick. Hope Canada is suiting you.

But they are not comparable. Not when you're benching with 36" arms.

GO BILLS!!!

Exactly.

Typically guys who can do a lot of bench presses have short, piston-like arms. To hoist 225 31 times using his 36" arms is very impressive.

Glenn is the All-time leader in games started at Georgia with 50. He was voted players AND coaches All-SEC Offensive Tackle.

He dominated LSU's All-SEC defensive end Sam Montgomery in the SEC Championship Game.

Glenn dominated the Senior Bowl practices getting the better of Coples (who dominated everyone else) and stonewalling Ingram and Upshaw.

It's a good pick. LT, RT or G, there should be a spot for him on the line in a year or two. He's the developmental guy that Buddy was looking for. It looks like it's Hairston's show next season.

I totally disagree, Vince.

Glenn is a ready-to-go Left Offensive Tackle. He's gonna give Hairston all he can handle and more.

This kid is a diamond-in-the-rough.

Even for a troll he's terrible. His own link proves him wrong. Hahaha

Didn't prove anything wrong, we need a tackle not a guard! Bell left and he was a LEFT TACKLE . Big difference between guard and left tackle, big difference.

So pay attention, there's going to be a quiz on this later.

Didn't prove anything wrong, we need a tackle not a guard! Bell left and he was a LEFT TACKLE . Big difference between guard and left tackle, big difference.

So pay attention, there's going to be a quiz on this later.

And on that site, he says he can replace bell. Did you even read your own link?

--------------------------------------------------------

Now that I agree with totally. Trade up and get a wide out. I would settle for Randle or Alshon Jeffery from South Carolina. They need a receiver. The guy I really liked was Stephen Hill but the Jets nabbed him. But either Randle or Jeffery would be fine too.

I didn't like the Cory Glenn pick because he is more of a guard than a tackle. And they need someone to take the place of Bell. I don't know if it would be a good idea to move Levitre out to tackle and play the rookie inside. Levitre seems better suited at guard so I don't know if that would be a good idea or not.

Bears already drafted him