Still some good talent available .....

A few names to keep an eye on.

Alfonzo Dennard- CB Nebraska Bobby Massie-T Mississippi

5'10" 204 Lbs 6'6" 316 Lbs

Ronnell Lewis- Olb Oklahoma zebrie sanders-T Flordia st.

6'1" 253 Lbs 6'5" 320 Lbs

Billy Winn- DT Boise St. Orson Charles-TE Georgia

6'4" 294 Lbs 6'2" 251 Lbs

Jared Crick-DT Nebraska Juron Criner-WR Arizona

6'4" 279 Lbs 6'3" 224Lbs

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronnell Lewis is a guy I thought we might look at in the 3rd round.

I can't believe we are going into the season with this group of LB's.

compared to going into the season with group of <insert punching bag of choice here>?

Ronnell Lewis is a guy I thought we might look at in the 3rd round.

I can't believe we are going into the season with this group of LB's.

LB is the least important position in Wannestadts scheme, and Morrison and Barnett fit it pretty damn well. I have questions about Sheppard, but I'm ok with a weaker linebacker core in favor of secondary and offense.

Unless St. Louis takes him to back up Bradford, I think Cousins will be there. The rest either just drafted a QB or otherwise doesn't have a need.

So...Kirk Cousins anyone. Or we could go with Boomer's guy Kellen Clemens.

Unless St. Louis takes him to back up Bradford, I think Cousins will be there. The rest either just drafted a QB or otherwise doesn't have a need.

So...Kirk Cousins anyone. Or we could go with Boomer's guy Kellen Clemens.

You mean Kellen Moore....And I hope not, my daughter has a better arm

She's probably taller, too...

Vinny Curry

I really hope he makes it to us. I guess the Bills like him a lot. It would be the cherry on top to get this kid in the 4th. Would love to add a young pass rusher to Anderson/Williams.

He went to the Iggles in the 2nd at 59.

The Bills brought in Cousins for a visit, so if he's still there, he could be the pick. I don't see him doing anything in the NFL, though, so I'd prefer if they went in another direction. I wonder, if McNutt was still there, would he be a consideration? Nix openly talked about potentially drafting 2 WRs, and they still haven't added any size or physicality to the WR corps, so it could be a possibility. I more expect the next pick to be either a LB or another CB -- we know Nix wants to draft 2 CBs. I also expect 1-2 D-line picks at some point, and another O-lineman in the 6th or 7th.

Wups. I checked St Louis backup situation and Clemens stuck in my head. Yeah. Kellen Moore. I like Moore. Just think of what kinda football player gets that production with a bad arm. Id love that pick.

Anyone know of any true centers that are still available? Yes Wood's injuries were flukes but how many surgeries can he have on his legs before he's got nothing left.

Great point! Blake from Baylor is there. Maybe Ben Jones? He's also from Georgia.