Official non-Bills picks thread

KD in CA

Wow, did Tampa Bay just not see that coming? They had to have wanted Claiborne and now the Cowboys jump ahead of them?

Funny how the draft order so far isn't too far off the projections, just with all different teams making the picks!

Edited by KD in CT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, did Tampa Bay just not see that coming? They had to have wanted Claiborne and now the Cowboys jump ahead of them?

Funny how the draft order so far isn't too far off the projections, just with all different teams making the picks!

Agreed. Tampa blew it big time for a friggin 4th rounder. But, reports down here have been that they like Kuechly and Gilmore, and liked Gilmore more than Claiborne.

Three big trades already not including the Washington-Cleveland trade for Griffin.

Was it OC in Buffalo who said there wouldn't be many/any trades in the first round?

Yes! I won't do a premature I told you so but goes that 20 year old draft chart working out for him I wonder!

NFLN said they are only showing Luck and RGIII on the phone because those are the "known" picks. After Richardson, they're *supposed* to stop showing them.

The draft is really starting to logjam. Minny is on the clock at #4 and they're still doing the RGIII photos.

Blackmon was so busy chatting on the phone I don't think he knew he got drafted. Whole table is standing up but him.

I'm sitting at my daughter's soccer practice so you guys are my eyes/ears. Keep the news coming!

ColtsLuck, AndrewQB6'4"234Stanford97.0 2(2)Redskins (From Rams)Griffin III, RobertQB6'2"223Baylor95.0 3(3)Browns (From Vikings)Richardson, TrentRB5'9"228Alabama93.5 4(4)Vikings (From Browns)Kalil, MattOT6'6"306USC94.0 5(5)Jaguars (From Buccaneers)Blackmon, JustinWR6'1"207Oklahoma St.93.5 6(6)Cowboys (From Redskins through Rams)Claiborne, MorrisCB5'11"188LSU91.5 7(7)Buccaneers (From Jaguars)Barron, MarkSS6'1"213Alabama90.0