If I wanted America to fail.........

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You want a response; you people are over the top looney. Which is why most people don't bother spending every day rebutting your nonsense.

and now we get the standard "I don't have an intelligent response, so I'll call YOU stupid" response. . . . . . . . . . .another classic.

thanks again

You want a response; you people are over the top looney. Which is why most people don't bother spending every day rebutting your nonsense.

I think that was over-the-top looney as well...but quite frankly, you should be one of the last to criticize.

The standard "non-response" response.....thanks

Well, then let me put it in context for you.

This video is nothing but a load of propaganda. And if you ask me, the growing divide between right and left or the rich and poor; The constant need of people to tune into partisan networks like Fox News or MSNBC; are far more dangerous to the stability of our nation than any deficit, any regulation, or any foreign power.

Propaganda like this does nothing but continually drive in a wedge when what we need is a bridge.

Therefore if you want America to fail. Believe **** like this rather than call it out as nothing but propaganda.

And do the same to any kind of propaganda that comes from the left.

Well, then let me put it in context for you.

This video is nothing but a load of propaganda. And if you ask me, the growing divide between right and left or the rich and poor; The constant need of people to tune into partisan networks like Fox News or MSNBC; are far more dangerous to the stability of our nation than any deficit, any regulation, or any foreign power.

Propaganda like this does nothing but continually drive in a wedge when what we need is a bridge.

Therefore if you want America to fail. Believe **** like this rather than call it out as nothing but propaganda.

And do the same to any kind of propaganda that comes from the left.

Can you dispute the specifics of the video? Would there be a better way of bringing America down? Quit the f'n fluff and actually address the OP. Also, this faux position of being somewhere between the right and the left is really sort of funny. That's the MO of you "progressives" and we are really not fooled by you tools.

All Barry has done since he took office is divide the country. The sad part is it's getting worse.

Tools like BFBF fall right into that and then pretend that they are somehow "in the middle". They must think that we are as dumb as.....................................them.

All Barry has done since he took office is divide the country. The sad part is it's getting worse.

That is part true. I don't understand why the left blames President Bush for it and the right blames President Obama for it. What happened to being accountable- why can't they look in the mirror- are they afraid of what they may see?

Can you dispute the specifics of the video? Would there be a better way of bringing America down? Quit the f'n fluff and actually address the OP. Also, this faux position of being somewhere between the right and the left is really sort of funny. That's the MO of you "progressives" and we are really not fooled by you tools.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Exhibit A.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Exhibit A.

Oh, the standard non response again. Can you dispute the video? Can you do anything but try to claim the high ground with your holier than thou proclamations that don't address anything that the OP linked to?

Oh, the standard non response again. Can you dispute the video? Can you do anything but try to claim the high ground with your holier than thou proclamations that don't address anything that the OP linked to?

Ripping off B-man's responses now? You want me to dispute a video that gives no specifics?